Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 1/11/2023 at 12:43 AM, OliverDespechao said:

AdeleXGaga (a ballad)

DuaXGaga (disco of course )

B11 and Rihanna mmm it sounds interesting etc… 

YESS!!! 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,086
On 1/11/2023 at 7:10 AM, Stats4LG said:

Naatu Naatu Oscar frontrunner confirmed 

I’d like it to win the oscar as well i really liked RRR and song is good too (and im happy it won over rihanna and Taylor Swift who were attending)

A nod for hmh will be insane too but we have to think about future predicaments for miss gaga bc if she wins now I'm sure they won't reward her for atleast 10 Years 

Edited by Ayobabylon

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 1/10/2023 at 11:22 PM, Fame Romance said:

Seems like a debate Americans made up...

In Spanish the literal translation gitano and in French gitan doesn't bother anyone

Maybe in English this specific word has a different/negative connotation 

which is ironic because it's the English speakers who decided to use that word for something else that designating people from that ethnicity

Fame Romance

OT: the usage of the word threw me off a lot back then, and I used to skip it back then because it made me unconfortable but it kinda is one of the best songs on ARTGOD when you look past that.

Edited by Andreu
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/11/2023 at 7:32 AM, Andreu said:

but I thought Gaga was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo over the top and ridiculous because no one else did these things?

it would literally be iconic if gaga came onTwitter and broke her silence with the  quote tweet and 'b*tch me too the f*ck' gif

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 16,306
On 1/11/2023 at 8:32 AM, Andreu said:

but I thought Gaga was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo over the top and ridiculous because no one else did these things?

Monsturds set her up

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 1/11/2023 at 9:54 AM, GraceRandolph said:

It looks like staying in accents for long periods of time is the thing now. :cm:

ohhhh GodGa first they laugh at you then they do the same Cuca GIF by TV Globo

• lol 4

On 1/11/2023 at 2:52 AM, Andreu said:

Madonna is releasing the Madame X bonus tracks on streaming this week :rip: so i guess there is still hope for Interscope to do the same with the Chromatica ones i guess

Love Me Right was a cute girl. Not sure why it was a bonus track when it was better than Free Woman and Fun Tonight. :arguega:

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 1/11/2023 at 9:55 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Love Me Right was a cute girl. Not sure why it was a bonus track when it was better than Free Woman and Fun Tonight. :arguega:

It’s literally a ASIB reject and didn’t fit Chromatica at all

• thanks 2