Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 10,129
On 1/10/2023 at 11:21 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Yeah like I said before, It was a fight between HMH, LMU and Naatu Naatu, I think Rihanna's song has to lose the most here because her movie is a non-event in comparison with Top Gun for example. Naatu Naatu takes now the lead but imo It's still not a sure win for them at all, in fact its gonna be difficult bc their movie is not submitted for Foreign Language film and they didn't even make it into the shortlist for Sound and Score either while Top Gun has a good chance to win Best Picture (and others like Sound, Editing and Cinematography). Anyway my main goal for miss Hold My Hand is to get that nomination at the Oscars, the rest is whatever happens, it happens.

I just want a big performance at the Oscars, this beautiful song deserves :scared:

Edited by Lazz Monster
  • paws up 2
  • love 3

On 1/10/2023 at 6:10 PM, OliverDespechao said:

liddos need to stop...so unnecessary 

I agree its petty but that beyonce user has had much better drags. He kinda walked into it laughing at an artist who has 2 wins while their fave has none. That liddos tweet was just knocking off some low hanging fruit 

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/11/2023 at 4:25 AM, Lazz Monster said:

I just want a big performance at the Oscars, this beautiful song deserves :scared:

Exactly, I honestly really love Hold My Hand and I'm really glad that the song got highly acclaimed, If Gaga is going to perform the song at the Oscars then It's going to be perfect

• paws up 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 16,845

Early H100 Prediction

10(+1) Something In The Orange - 123

11(-1) CUFF IT - 120

12(=) Made You Look - 120

13(+1) Under The Influence - 118

:party: cme on Meghan

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 1/10/2023 at 8:10 PM, OliverDespechao said:

liddos need to stop...so unnecessary 

Spoiler

I’ve realized over the past few weeks that many OGHs/other stans don’t hate on Gaga so much because they truly hate her. It’s because of annoying liddos that feel the need to constantly attack and bring down other artists. Liddos aren’t the only ones that do this, obviously other stan bases are also horrible with this. Liddos need to be more humble. Other artists can be successful and thrive without the constant need for Gaga to be interjected/compared with everything. Liddos fuel the haters, the haters fuel the liddos. It’s a never-ending cycle. Liddos like to minimize the successes of whatever is popular at the moment and interject Gaga into the conversation. The constant need to compare and tear others down to prove your fave is the best is toxic to be honest. Just my two cents. Again, other stan bases are horrible too. Just stating why I believe Gaga gets a lot of the hate she does online.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 13,412
On 1/11/2023 at 8:14 AM, gagajandro25 said:
  Hide contents

I’ve realized over the past few weeks that many OGHs/other stans don’t hate on Gaga so much because they truly hate her. It’s because of annoying liddos that feel the need to constantly attack and bring down other artists. Liddos aren’t the only ones that do this, obviously other stan bases are also horrible with this. Liddos need to be more humble. Other artists can be successful and thrive without the constant need for Gaga to be interjected/compared with everything. Liddos fuel the haters, the haters fuel the liddos. It’s a never-ending cycle. Liddos like to minimize the successes of whatever is popular at the moment and interject Gaga into the conversation. The constant need to compare and tear others down to prove your fave is the best is toxic to be honest. Just my two cents. Again, other stan bases are horrible too. Just stating why I believe Gaga gets a lot of the hate she does online.

Beyoncé fans have always been horrible to Gaga. Swifties joined the bandwagon after Folklore. We can’t sit down and let them trash her. That’s not how it works.

• paws up 4
  • hugs 2

On 1/10/2023 at 10:48 PM, CHROMATICON said:

Why is this my firs time hearing the Rain On Me Purple Disco Machine Remix and why is it a bop

Yes it is! It has all the best parts of ROM and repeats them :giveup:

On 1/10/2023 at 11:47 PM, Artur said:

Monster +52.936 / best update since Halloween last year

whatga.jpg

i see a lot of tiktoks with it

but they dont have a lot of likes usually, at least is being used someday it make take off just like the other songs

Edited by sugden
  • yaas, gaga 1

I agree with everything being posted about Rihanna losing the most here. I would like to add Angela winning and paying tribute to Chadwick was another blow to LMU. Voters who would have voted LMU just for Chadwick are now most likely to vote for Angela.  

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 1/10/2023 at 8:46 PM, Adarsh said:

Beyoncé fans have always been horrible to Gaga. Swifties joined the bandwagon after Folklore. We can’t sit down and let them trash her. That’s not how it works.

I’m not saying we sit down and let them trash her. I’m just saying we shouldn’t provoke the hate by coming for other artists unnecessarily. On the other hand, if they come for Gaga, then we best clock a b*ch with the receipts!

• paws up 2

On 1/11/2023 at 12:08 AM, zoldyck said:

2 days before: I don't really care about HMH in this award season, she has already snatched these awards with an iconic classic

Me right now: She better win that Globes :arguega:

Please tell me, I am not the only one to switch like this

Me as of now: It doesn't really mattered :billie:

• paws up 1
  • lol 3