Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 3,190
On 1/10/2023 at 3:20 PM, monketsharona said:

I'm sure Lady Gaga will be done with Joker, but I definitely don't see her showing up at another artist's gig as a guest. 

I loved when she had that side, collaborating and performing with other artists (like when she totally randomly showed up a Zedd DJ set or others). But I feel like she's more exclusive now and more in control of her appearances / image. If it's not linked to one of her own new thing,I don't see her getting involved in anything. 

I may be wrong though 

It feels like a now or never moment. Like Telephone live with B at the Superbowl. :katy:

A Popster Is Born 10,126
On 1/10/2023 at 5:20 PM, monketsharona said:

I'm sure Lady Gaga will be done with Joker, but I definitely don't see her showing up at another artist's gig as a guest. 

I loved when she had that side, collaborating and performing with other artists (like when she totally randomly showed up a Zedd DJ set or others). But I feel like she's more exclusive now and more in control of her appearances / image. If it's not linked to one of her own new thing,I don't see her getting involved in anything. 

I may be wrong though 

I mean, she still shows up randomly to perform with that guy from her jazz band

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,610
On 1/10/2023 at 9:30 PM, Lazz Monster said:

I mean, she still shows up randomly to perform with that guy from her jazz band

Brian's is like her best friend, I doubt she has that relationship with Blackpink. Most of those shows are actually some after parties of her own Vegas jazz shows that Brian is holding. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 2

Popster to Popster 3,903

Her best album did that:party::legend: #THEFAMEMONSTERNEVERDIES

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,979
x3
On 1/10/2023 at 9:47 PM, Fame Romance said:

It just hit me that once Shallow hits Diamond, Gaga will be the only artist with a 10-year span between Diamond songs :giveup:

Absolutely insane :giveup:

insane:giveup: