Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

ARTPOPster 1,620
On 1/10/2023 at 10:24 AM, 0606060 said:

HAIR is the true cringefest on BTW. I mean the title track serves the same message essentially.

:rat:

But that's one of the best things about Born This Way. :arguega: it's unabashed and unashamed. It doesn't matter if something is "uncool" or "cringe". The fact is we all have those cringey thoughts especially as teenagers. Sometimes you have deep and profound thoughts like wanting to be "free" but sometimes you just want lots of friends that invite you to their parties. And she's the only one unafraid to say it out loud. :arguega:

Sure, it may be cringey and redundant but a closeted rebellious teen me needed just those camp lyrics of Hair and Bad Kids. 

• paws up 3
  • thanks 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178

when we did not get viral songs on tik tok: :sad:

when we did not get viral songs on tik tok but others have them: :overit: :lesson:

us now: :abel_glow:

• lol 11
  • yaas, gaga 2

On 1/10/2023 at 1:29 PM, derpmonster said:

But that's one of the best things about Born This Way. :arguega: it's unabashed and unashamed. It doesn't matter if something is "uncool" or "cringe". The fact is we all have those cringey thoughts especially as teenagers. Sometimes you have deep and profound thoughts like wanting to be "free" but sometimes you just want lots of friends that invite you to their parties. And she's the only one unafraid to say it out loud. :arguega:

Sure, it may be cringey and redundant but a closeted rebellious teen me needed just those camp lyrics of Hair and Bad Kids. 

I mean I don't necessarily disagree, but it just feels more like filler than actually tying the concept of the album together IMO. Not to mention it's just a noise fest after the first chorus. Either way, not trying to take anything away from how those tracks make people feel :love:

• paws up 1

Popstanne 7,770

I remember when Judas first went viral in early 2021 and we all thought it was massive at the time

Now Applause is receiving a similar peak and I'm like ehh it's a cute boost

Crazy how our standards change so quickly

• paws up 3

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 1/10/2023 at 12:29 PM, derpmonster said:

In this Ted Talk, I will… Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Paramount+

• yaas, gaga 1

Sorry to Millions Reasons and Alejandro fans, but any song not pulling 300k should be shamed, not that their streams are bad but other hits are setting the bar too high.

I like to pretend  You & I, TOG, GUY, PI and Stupid Love don't exist 

• paws up 1
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,828
On 1/10/2023 at 7:42 PM, Miaou said:

As long as Venus, Dope, Swine or Aura don’t go viral we are fine 

:santa:

these songs need to stay in their ditches 

so little taste :mess:

• thanks 3

Popstanne 7,770
On 1/10/2023 at 7:42 PM, Miaou said:

As long as Venus, Dope, Swine or Aura don’t go viral we are fine 

these songs need to stay in their ditches 

Swine I agree with, that one hurts my ears

The other ones, not so much

santa.gif

A Popster Is Born 10,613
On 1/10/2023 at 7:44 PM, zoldyck said:

Sorry to Millions Reasons and Alejandro fans, but any song not pulling 300k should be shamed, not that their streams are bad but other hits are setting the bar too high.

I like to pretend  You & I, TOG, GUY, PI and Stupid Love don't exist 

Safe bet : Alejandro will catch up one day because of some kind of trends in the future.

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 2