Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 11,580
On 1/10/2023 at 1:54 PM, Imtired1616 said:

I could totally see Interscope doing some thing for The Fame's 15th anniversary this year. It seems like it's been steadily growing this past year...

Sis :laughga:

On 1/10/2023 at 11:50 AM, BloodyRain said:

So recently John Wayne, G.U.Y., Hold My Hand and Bloody Mary have all reached 100 million streams on Spotify.

What are the next Gaga songs that are close to this milestone? Apart from Marry The Night and IDKWLI.

We need a playlist with that songs.

IDKWLI is the closest I think at 94M

On 1/6/2023 at 10:23 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

Other incoming Spotify milestones (<15M until their next 100th M)

100M

(less than 6M)

200M

(less than 14M)

500M

(less than 5M)

900M

(less than 13M)

On 1/6/2023 at 10:57 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

Imagine if we can get the following to 100M. It would make her catalog streams look so impressive

66M

79M

74M

72M

69M

65M

The way liddos are lazy though I will have to keep imagining for eternity

disgust-supernatural.gif

@BloodyRain

• thanks 1

On 1/10/2023 at 5:02 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I agree. I think Alpha Gen could with the right music and approach give Gaga a bit of a new wind. I saw an interesting comment on Gagadaily reacting to Bloody Mary + other viral trends: the stigma around Gaga's music has lifted, because she made a name of herself as a respectable artist all around. This means new generations could hopefully see Gaga's art through a more impartial viewpoint: without all the "she's a copycat, she can't sing (lmao), she's all shock value" baggage. 

Always possible it's just a few tiktok trends that will eventually wane out and have no real lasting impact on her career, of course.  

plus, I dont thinks theres much stigma about listening to her bcs shes 'gay' and makes 'gay music', something I usually heard 10 years ago when I told ppl shes my fave artist

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,129
On 1/10/2023 at 1:16 PM, Bojana said:

plus, I dont thinks theres much stigma about listening to her bcs shes 'gay' and makes 'gay music', something I usually heard 10 years ago when I told ppl shes my fave artist

Yeah, this stigma still exists in my generation tho

Edit: I guess the country doesn't help, she still isn't that popular with straight Brazilian people

Edited by Lazz Monster

Popster to Popster 4,091
Popster for Sale 57,314
On 1/10/2023 at 4:44 PM, FRANZGA said:

:giveup:

Oh Born This Way the ALBUM that you are :giveup:

Gaga just needed some push like she’s seen on TikTok to ignite the flame of her discography and remind people of how big she was back in the day

Edited by Fame Romance

Popster for Sale 44,849
On 1/10/2023 at 4:16 PM, Bojana said:

oh yeah that too, how could I forget

it's definitely much better now for Gen. Alpha

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • paws up 1