Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 3,191
On 1/9/2023 at 3:10 PM, xo_hours said:

not jumping steps, but if Maverick continues to over perform w the guilds (SAG, DGA, PGA) and manages to get nab a ABL nomination Oscar morning (Director, Actor), that would put HMH in an extremely good position even if LMU/Naatu Naatu wins GG/CC  

I don't get the Naatu Naatu love, tbh. I tried listening to it again, and as a stand alone song, it does nothing for me. I hope it doesn't win. 🙏

Edited by Imtired1616

A Popster Is Born 10,129
On 1/9/2023 at 5:10 PM, xo_hours said:

not jumping steps, but if Maverick continues to over perform w the guilds (SAG, DGA, PGA) and manages to get nab a ABL nomination Oscar morning (Director, Actor), that would put HMH in an extremely good position even if LMU/Naatu Naatu wins GG/CC  

Do you really see a Director Nom?

On 1/9/2023 at 3:22 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Do you really see a Director Nom?

DGA most likely, Oscars, at the below tipping point. tho w how Avatar has underperformed w the guilds, Kosinski could easily replace Cameron as the populist director pick, still not seeing it atm. its more if Cruise manages to pick up a BA nom, then that'd easily translate for the overall passion of the film since BTL categories are certain atp

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 1/9/2023 at 3:31 PM, xo_hours said:

DGA most likely, Oscars, at the below tipping point. tho w how Avatar has underperformed w the guilds, Kosinski could easily replace Cameron as the populist director pick, still not seeing it atm. its more if Cruise manages to pick up a BA nom, then that'd easily translate for the overall passion of the film since BTL categories are certain atp

cruise getting a nom would be a joke i'm sorry

people like paul mescal are getting snubbed for performances 100x better than what cruise does :toofunny:

Pop-a-911-ster 31,858

Ok in my entourage this is ASIB era all over again

:rip:

my boyfriend playing Poker Face on his piano 

my GP bestie saying in class with other students she can’t wait to see Gaga in Joker 2

my sister playing Bloody Mary and saying she loves the song

one of my best friends wants to do the Wednesday dance with BM

my mother playing Shallow and ARUTW

:rip:

I- 

everyone is talking about Gaga :banana:

she didn’t even release a song or a pop album since 2020 :banana:

Edited by Miaou
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 4