Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 10,650
On 1/9/2023 at 8:02 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Do y’all think Gaga is ever going to reach 20 top 10 hits on the Billboard Hot 100? She doesn’t release singles as frequently as people like Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift and The Weeknd. I feel like the older she gets, the more challenging it is for her to get hits.

yes with new music. 

For BM, not impossible. Depends on how thing will evolve. 

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 1/9/2023 at 1:04 PM, monketsharona said:

yes with new music. 

For BM, not impossible. Depends on how thing will evolve. 

It is just crazy how many singles some artists pump out. 
Nicki has released or been attached to 123 singles, Taylor 55, The Weekend 65. Gaga has only released 39 official singles, which kind of makes her 17 top 10 singles a bit more impressive since she doesn’t release that frequently. 

Edited by ConnorFilm
  • paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 31,892
On 1/9/2023 at 8:06 PM, ConnorFilm said:

It is just crazy how many singles some artists pump out. 
Nicki has released or been attached to 123 singles, Taylor 55, The Weekend 65. Gaga has only released 39 official singles, which kind of makes her 17 top 10 singles a bit more impressive since she doesn’t release that frequently. 

I did a post about that years ago (on The fad site) and Gaga has the best ratio top 10 with Adele, followed by Rihanna 

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 30,390
On 1/9/2023 at 6:34 PM, Stargazer said:

When this is the rumored Rosalía feature :giveup:

Rosalia will release Lie Like You Love Me in the coming weeks, and I don't think she would release a feat between the announcement and the release of the new song.

On 1/9/2023 at 7:27 PM, Stargazer said:

Not Quevedo having 5 songs inside the top 10 of Spotify Spain 

I have mixed feeling about his music, but I'm liking him more and more. But what's undeniable is, as a charts follower, his slayage has truly been out of this world :dead: the fact he was the most streamed artist of the year and he has like 8 singles and no EP or album

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,412
On 1/9/2023 at 2:12 PM, emig_09 said:

Thank you for the tag!!!

TGM’s gotta be the heavy favorite for Cinematography following this..:applause: @xo_hours & @Adarsh

ASC (American Society of Cinematographers) NOMINEES:

Empire of Light
The Batman
Bardo
Top Gun: Maverick
Elvis

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/9/2023 at 7:07 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

SLAY….the continued award season nomination slayage and the WOW increases :giveup:

I noticed her ballads doing really well atm, MR is again very stubborn under that 300k mark though :billie: we’d need an Oscar performance ( and an actual nom) 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • yaas, gaga 1