Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 27,143
On 1/9/2023 at 12:14 PM, thehanyo said:

Did some digging and found out that on Friday last week, Apple Music added BM to 17 new countries' "Today's Hits" playlists, including the UK one for the first time (still no US).

it was posted

Edited by emig_09
  • paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/9/2023 at 4:29 PM, Ayobabylon said:

I have different Opinion here 

I just want the focus to be on acting tbh, yk how oscars work they don't reward you in continuation (unless you are Frances mcdormand) so im fine with HMH getting a nod but don't want it to win so that it doesn't effect her chances in major acting categories in upcoming years at oscars and honestly the best actress Oscar win will be a huge milestone in her career to achieve.

What I don't get from some people is this "sure" factor of Gaga winning the Oscar for her Joker role like It's nothing when it fact It's EXTREMELY hard and it depends on the competition that she's going to have during that time aswell because she could very well have her very best acting performance so far but yet ending up not even nominated, I wont hold my expectations that high already. I also don't think that HMH winning an Oscar will affect her BA chances 

Popster to Popster 3,127
On 1/9/2023 at 10:14 AM, thehanyo said:

Did some digging and found out that on Friday last week, Apple Music added BM to 17 new countries' "Today's Hits" playlists, including the UK one for the first time (still no US).

When it charts this week? :enigma:

• paws up 1

On 1/9/2023 at 5:52 AM, Gagacharts said:

Gaga gained +81.632.284 streams on Spotify in the first 7 days of 2023. If she continues with an avg. of 11.661.755 per day she would gain more than 4.25B streams in 2023.

Wait :whatga:

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
On 1/9/2023 at 11:33 AM, Miaou said:

It peaked 

sad

It did and it was doing a very good job without any significant push. Reminder

• it wasn't pushed by a single tiktok trend meaning it was different fandoms/groups of people discovering it
  • its most significant visibility boost was entering Gaga's top 10
  • only got added on big on the internet after BM was added, and even then started in #30 something and down in #70 right now
  • playlisting increased only to 12-14M (depending on source) at 600k+ daily (in comparison Applause reached 17M at only 300k+ daily)

And it is still doing well above 500K (more than 3x its usual streams pre-September 2022).

Judas wasn't set-up to fail. It wasn't set-up to begin with.

music video mv GIF by Lady Gaga

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,143
On 1/9/2023 at 12:39 PM, Arturo said:

BM’s Hot 100 position later today? They reveal the debuts after the Top 10 right?

yes