Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 1/9/2023 at 9:00 AM, Adarsh said:

Perfect Illusion is an amazing song and the video fits the vibe completely. Not everything needs to be avant garde and couture :rip:

I totally agree actually. I didn’t like the song tbh but learned to appreciate it and the video fits perfectly with the song. And Joanne was just that, a stripped back era. 

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,933
x3

Perfect Illusion is an amazing song and the video fits the vibe completely. Not everything needs to be avant garde and couture :rip:

I agree that not everything needs to be avant garde even tho Perfect Illusion was her comeback song after ARTPOP so she could give us a better video but still it was ok. I think we were mostly disappointed with that video cause there was a rumour that in the video Gaga will control nature elements and during bridge she will create a huge tornado and that it would be an epic video:rip: But that was our mistake for believing once again fake insiders.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029

This And I’d take a tshirt over the travesty that was Stupid Love

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,500
On 1/9/2023 at 9:54 AM, GraceRandolph said:

LG7 lead single needs to be a banger. She keeps ruining her albums longevity by picking these mid leads.

Honestly she need her next lead single to be a big anthem song like Bad Romance or Born this way. Those are her best as lead singles. They were made to hit hard as classics. Production and lyrics were just perfect for starting big campaigns around TFM and BTW.

• paws up 3

On 1/9/2023 at 3:00 AM, monketsharona said:

Honestly she need her next lead single to be a big anthem song like Bad Romance or Born this way. Those are her best as lead singles. They were made to hit hard as classics. Production and lyrics were just perfect for starting big campaigns around TFM and BTW.

So true, PI and SL were clearly the wrong choices in hindsight.

• paws up 1

Honestly I'm just sad about Perfect Illusion breaking her lead singles top 10 streak. If they just released the video with the song it would've gone top 10 right? :gaga-scream:

Edited by Dadru

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 1/9/2023 at 10:20 AM, Dadru said:

Honestly I'm just sad about Perfect Illusion breaking her lead singles top 10 streak. If they just released the video with the song it would've gone top 10 right? :gaga-scream:

Pretty much

• sad 1

Perfect Tankusion was a disgrace to humanity. I remember watching the fans reaction and they were SO disappointed. Especially when we had been hyped about the redone involvement during LG5 sessions. Stupid Love on the other hand should’ve stayed in the drafts since 1) it was not lead single material 2) it had been leaked for over a month 3) the mv was embarassing to ever look at it. 

The lashings were justified :bebe:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 979
On 1/9/2023 at 6:05 AM, GraceRandolph said:

I don't care what anyone says, DIC should've been a single, and Alice or Replay would've kicked off Chromatica better than SL.

Exactly. To me this should have been the singles order for both eras.

Joanne:

Diamond Heart

Million Reasons

Dancin' In Circles (remix with someone)

John Wayne

Chromatica:

Replay

Rain On Me

Alice

On 1/9/2023 at 3:28 AM, CHROMATICON said:

Exactly. To me this should have been the singles order for both eras.

Joanne:

Diamond Heart

Million Reasons

Dancin' In Circles (remix with someone)

John Wayne

Chromatica:

Replay

Rain On Me

Alice

Those singles would've been a slay, and I'd bet both albums would have better streams in this scenario.

Popster This Way 979
On 1/9/2023 at 6:27 AM, Hags Labs said:

Perfect Tankusion was a disgrace to humanity. I remember watching the fans reaction and they were SO disappointed. Especially when we had been hyped about the redone involvement during LG5 sessions. Stupid Love on the other hand should’ve stayed in the drafts since 1) it was not lead single material 2) it had been leaked for over a month 3) the mv was embarassing to ever look at it. 

The lashings were justified :bebe:

Looking back, Perfect Illusion is actually a really good song, with nice lyrics and catchy melody, not to mention the godly bridge BUT it is way too chaotic and noisy, specially Gaga's vocals. 

Stupid Love will never make sense to me as to why it was the lead single. While I do enjoy it, the production and lyrics don't represent Chromatica at all, while Replay or Alice were right there, woth both being strong house inspired tracks with lyrics about mental health and trauma, which Chromatica is all about. The fact that at some point the team was thinking of making Fun Tonight the lead just tells you how disconnected they are when it comes to picking singles.

A Popster Is Born 12,812
On 1/9/2023 at 8:54 AM, GraceRandolph said:

LG7 lead single needs to be a banger. She keeps ruining her albums longevity by picking these mid leads.

she needs fesh team a fresh creative and importantly her own space to work - no one in her ear directing her a certain way to portray certain image or pleasing gays

In pop, you can have all the talent in the world but if you make bad choices = bad commercial output.

The Fame Popster 388
On 1/9/2023 at 10:30 AM, Matteo Remondi said:

Top Artist

#30(=)

US -1

UK +1

We are above Dula Peep, she freefalled to 34

Gaga's streams probably hold well in the weekends because they come from tiktok users instead of radio listeners/job playlists??