Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 57,191
On 1/8/2023 at 8:16 PM, zoldyck said:

UM mid-week are out, and Bloody Mary not even in top 20

We're still rising today on Apple Music and Amazon Music which isn't reflected on that Midweek, we'll have to keep climbing on Spotify but top 20 is still possible 

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,810
On 1/8/2023 at 7:07 PM, ConnorFilm said:

If BM goes top 10 in the UK, they are officially the best LG market. I'll always respect the gays there that kept ROM in the top 10 for nine weeks. Whew. The taste. 

UK taste is extremely fomo’d. My mum n dad were doing jobs today and had their sound system on With playlists on.  it was like waking up to a gay club underneath me :katy:

• lol 5

On 1/8/2023 at 8:18 PM, PanPikus said:

I took december numbers as a comparison. 

December 2021 (+ entire 2021) 

Government Hooker - 21,984,279 (+235,117) (+3,808,088)

December 2022 (+ entire 2022)

Government Hooker - 51,328,547 (+4,415,109) (+29,344,268)

You can count the average 

On 1/8/2023 at 8:20 PM, BloodyOreo said:

~30k iirc

Thank u guys

Pop-a-911-ster 39,266
On 1/8/2023 at 2:21 PM, ConnorFilm said:

Time for me to return to death certificates. 🤭💀

I miss the days of your HMH death certificates every single day when Spotify numbers would drop :billie:

• lol 1

On 1/8/2023 at 8:16 PM, zoldyck said:

UM mid-week are out, and Bloody Mary not even in top 20

On 1/8/2023 at 8:19 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Someone wasn't being humble...

On 1/8/2023 at 8:23 PM, Fame Romance said:

We're still rising today on Apple Music and Amazon Music which isn't reflected on that Midweek, we'll have to keep climbing on Spotify but top 20 is still possible 

On 1/8/2023 at 8:26 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

UK taste is extremely fomo’d. My mum n dad were doing jobs today and had their sound system on With playlists on.  it was like waking up to a gay club underneath me :katy:

Sunday's updates are not reliable as a lot of streaming data is missing. Tomorrow they will publish first official midweek chart containing full units from Fri-Sun. I bet BM is comfortably in the top 20.5

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

On 1/8/2023 at 8:06 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

It’s funny cause 2 years ago it underperformed in streams for how big it was at the time, but then would get big boosts on weekemd - so the pattern was forming.

PF/JD now finally do the streams they should, the same streams ‘I gotta feeling’ by BEP and way more than Toxic.  I still think Paparazzi could go further and Alejandro 

very much this, i had hoped paparazzi would get a bigger boost after its vma 09 performance audio trended on tiktok back in august, but it never truly caught on, and alejandro has true summer pop vibe and memeable lyrics that are asking to be a trend

but theres time, now we have bloody mary, judas and applause trending, it gives me more hope that its only the begining of gagas songs trending and gaining more audience