Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
On 1/8/2023 at 10:52 AM, Dean ARTchester said:

I wasn't zeroing on you lmaooo. Besides, I personally avoid using the term "trash", but there are improvements that can be made as evidenced by small little fixes that would have made a significantly better net gain to Gaga's career. Do I prefer Bobby over Troy? Yes. Do I think they are executing everything perfectly? Hell no. We can criticize without going extreme as well :peacega:

I absolutely agree 100%, I spent my morning responding solely to people who said her team was “trash” and “incompetent”

I have no issues and agree with people who think some aspects could and need to improve. I welcome that. And I know you didn’t directly reference me, I felt the need to respond because I know I was one of the people on one of the “extremes” of the discussion you referenced 

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 1/8/2023 at 3:50 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Virality on TikTok is not necessarily always reflected on the number of TikToks tho, as it was just proven by Roar. Roar doesn't have a trend behind it, yet it has been getting peaks on streaming. A very viral video like Roar's can give you a cute boost, but it won't last and it definitely won't be very big gains. Applause has a current trend, that has almost tripled its normal streams, and it keeps on increasing with no signs of slowing down yet.

@danwasd Roar has more playlisting than Applause because Katy Perry was a Spotify darling before the Witness fiasco, and the song is arguably her most successful one to date. In fact, I think it's playlist reach is quite low for such a huge hit me thinks. Applause on the other hand, was not a very successful single overall, and Gaga was literal streaming poson during ARTPOP and Joanne. I guess that's the reason why of their playlist reach.

I always thought labels took control of tiktok behind the scene and Katy’s team were aggressive with it.So roar increase now is too convenient for me :awkney:

On 1/8/2023 at 4:46 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Well it doesn’t matter, Beyoncé is irrelevant it was just the fact she doesn’t have a solo song as the most streamed of a respective year - PF is the closest to that :gaycat:

i think PF has a chance to overtake it sometimes in the future, its constantly outstreaming it daily 

New Popster 1
On 1/8/2023 at 12:54 PM, Stats4LG said:

US iTunes

#18: Bloody Mary (+1)

can us monsters buy it or something 

it costs ¢69 pls that top 10 is right there

Edited by LukePine5
  • paws up 1

On 1/8/2023 at 4:55 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I always thought labels took control of tiktok behind the scene and Katy’s team were aggressive with it.So roar increase now is too convenient for me :awkney:

Curiously enough, that account that posted the viral video, also posted the same thing (except it was just her at her home singing that part of the song) a few months back with 2,7M likes, but it seems Roar didn't gain from it on Spotify?

I'm sure that labels pay important creators to make videos using the songs or, at least, incite them to make videos. Drake sent Toosie Slide to some TikTokers before the official release so that they could make a dance to it.

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 1/8/2023 at 3:56 PM, Bojana said:

i think PF has a chance to overtake it sometimes in the future, its constantly outstreaming it daily 

Yes it will but there’s time for that yet. 

unconditionally outstreaming Applause :katy:but I think applause is gonna go for 550k so we’ll see what happens 

On 1/8/2023 at 5:52 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

By the way, do you guys remember that day someone posted on Twitter a 600k Sunday update for BM? We went crazy at first, then it came out as fake and meltdowns started. At the end the real update was even bigger :laughga:

What a time to be alive

Ugh what a moment in our careers, what a week :bradley:

According to the book The Great Stan Wars (2010-2020), the Battle of Roar And Applause in 2013 is the bloodiest battle in stan war history. We lost a lot of liddos back then. I'll never forget when my best friend told me she preferred Roar to Applause-- I don't think our friendship ever fully recovered. 

• lol 21

A Popster Is Born 11,548
On 1/8/2023 at 4:41 PM, BloodyOreo said:

we need to spam them to do this type of video with The Edge Of Glory 

it's a perfect fit 

My exact thought. Fits perfectly for that type of videos that girl makes. 

Somehow I could see also that type of video with Replay. 

You had a Gun, you had a Gun, you had a Gun, you had a Guuuuuuun. 

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 44,664
On 1/8/2023 at 4:04 PM, PanPikus said:

Somehow I could see also that type of video with Replay. 

You had a Gun, you had a Gun, you had a Gun, you had a Guuuuuuun. 

Great idea :whatga:

• hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 14,784
On 1/8/2023 at 5:10 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

The fact 2 months ago we were begging to get a little viral trend on Tiktok and now we want multiple at the same time

I love you all :laughga:

and now we’re arguing about which one is bigger :nickiha:

• lol 7