Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 1/8/2023 at 10:43 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Beyoncé’s streams are the pits now, in 2016/17 she was stomping on Gaga who transitioned later and had Britney Spears-like streams 

Well, I’d rather Gaga have this resurgence now then if it was reversed :arguega:

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 1/8/2023 at 3:44 PM, 0606060 said:

Well, I’d rather Gaga have this resurgence now then if it was reversed :arguega:

Well it doesn’t matter, Beyoncé is irrelevant it was just the fact she doesn’t have a solo song as the most streamed of a respective year - PF is the closest to that :gaycat:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,264
On 1/8/2023 at 10:36 AM, Dean ARTchester said:

The constant arguing as if only 2 extremes exist when it comes to management whew :icant:

It’s not my fault when people act like Bobby absolutely sucks at his job, it seems like people here have difficulty admitting that Gaga’s career isn’t in complete shambles and he might have something to do with that :billie:

People calling Bobby incompetent is literally insane and we all know it (or we should lol)

Edit: Little managers on here thinking they can radio payola and pay Spotify their way to constant hits have no idea what it’s like managing a star like Gaga and they should stick to what they know…also I never said Bobby was perfect, but he’s definitely competent 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 2
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/8/2023 at 5:44 PM, sugden said:

ik why you guys need it to be bigger than roar, it will never be

just be happy is gaining recognition

Some people just loves to be pressed I guess, I just look at her songs gaining more streams and I'm just happy for it, the rest is a big BS imo

• paws up 1

On 1/8/2023 at 10:46 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Well it doesn’t matter, Beyoncé is irrelevant it was just the fact she doesn’t have a solo song as the most streamed of a respective year - PF is the closest to that :gaycat:

Bloody Mary is coming for 2023

Spoiler

:laughga:

On 1/8/2023 at 12:47 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I don't think anyone is saying the boost isn't great, it's just not reason enough for the song to suddenly be all over playlists like :banana:

yeah and roar has more playlists cause is like one of the biggest hits of the last decade

people are dumb

Edited by sugden
  • thanks 2

Popster This Way 900
On 1/8/2023 at 10:35 AM, BloodyOreo said:

You're letting your love for ARTPOP cloud your judgment bestie.

Roar is in a completely different league than Applause - which is why it's so crazy that the latter is catching up to the former in daily streams. 

Roar is certified Diamond. It smashed right of the gates and stayed smashing for the rest of 2013. And its still a staple hit for Katy that gets played on radio.

Applause on the other hand needed time to recover and stabilize after release. It ended up doing really well, but its not even at half the sales of Roar.

A Popster Is Born 16,835

I say, APPLAUSE's boost is actually great..

Remember the times when Telephone and LoveGame went viral and the boost take em up to what exactly?? 280k daily streams :icant:

Or how the boost for BR/PF/JD before was like additional 50k daily streams :icant:

We're far from it now

• paws up 4
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 3

On 1/8/2023 at 4:44 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Yea the impact on streams is very big, but I’m talking about the number of videos, which reflects the virality

Virality on TikTok is not necessarily always reflected on the number of TikToks tho, as it was just proven by Roar. Roar doesn't have a trend behind it, yet it has been getting peaks on streaming. A very viral video like Roar's can give you a cute boost, but it won't last and it definitely won't be very big gains. Applause has a current trend, that has almost tripled its normal streams, and it keeps on increasing with no signs of slowing down yet.

@danwasd Roar has more playlisting than Applause because Katy Perry was a Spotify darling before the Witness fiasco, and the song is arguably her most successful one to date. In fact, I think it's playlist reach is quite low for such a huge hit me thinks. Applause on the other hand, was not a very successful single overall, and Gaga was literal streaming poson during ARTPOP and Joanne. I guess that's the reason why of their playlist reach.

Edited by Ms I am a local
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,496
On 1/8/2023 at 11:47 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

It’s not my fault when people act like Bobby absolutely sucks at his job, it seems like people here have difficulty admitting that Gaga’s career isn’t in complete shambles and he might have something to do with that :billie:

People calling Bobby incompetent is literally insane and we all know it (or we should lol)

Edit: Little managers on here thinking they can radio payola and pay Spotify their way to constant hits have no idea what it’s like managing a star like Gaga and they should stick to what they know

I wasn't zeroing on you lmaooo. Besides, I personally avoid using the term "trash", but there are improvements that can be made as evidenced by small little fixes that would have made a significantly better net gain to Gaga's career. Do I prefer Bobby over Troy? Yes. Do I think they are executing everything perfectly? Hell no. We can criticize without going extreme as well :peacega:

• paws up 5

By the way, do you guys remember that day someone posted on Twitter a 600k Sunday update for BM? We went crazy at first, then it came out as fake and meltdowns started. At the end the real update was even bigger :laughga:

What a time to be alive

• paws up 8
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 3

On 1/8/2023 at 4:50 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Virality on TikTok is not necessarily always reflected on the number of TikToks tho, as it was just proven by Roar. Roar doesn't have a trend behind it, yet it has been getting peaks on streaming. A very viral video like Roar's can give you a cute boost, but it won't last and it definitely won't be very big gains. Applause has a current trend, that has almost tripled its normal streams, and it keeps on increasing with no signs of slowing down yet.

@danwasd Roar has more playlisting than Applause because Katy Perry was a Spotify darling before the Witness fiasco, and the song is arguably her most successful one to date. In fact, I think it's playlist reach is quite low for such a huge hit me thinks. Applause on the other hand, was not a very successful single overall, and Gaga was literal streaming poson during ARTPOP and Joanne. I guess that's the reason why of their playlist reach.

Im talking about virality of videos, not numbers of streams..in fact Roar is not viral