Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 1/8/2023 at 3:31 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Anyone who thinks Gaga’s current team is “TRASH” can go back to 2012 and visit Gaga in the hospital when she was left to rot by her old management team after running her into the ground and letting her break her damn hip because they worked her like a damn mule.

I will GLADLY take Bobby and what he’s done for her career. It was literally in SHAMBLES before he arrived and turned it around following the Sound of Music Tribute and C2C.

monsters are so clueless and it shows constantly 

I’m pretty sure there is a middle ground between Troy (exploitative douchebag) and Bobby (incompetent yes-man)

• thanks 8

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
On 1/8/2023 at 4:10 PM, Thrasher said:

The way Just Dance and Poker Face almost doubled their daily streams in the span of a year :giveup:

I wonder if they can rise even more to 800-900k daily throughout 2023

It´s also rare for a 2018 single to increase in daily streams just a few years after its release. 

ARUTW will end up beeing one of her classics next to PF, JD, BR, & Shallow.

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

On 1/8/2023 at 11:31 AM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Anyone who thinks Gaga’s current team is “TRASH” can go back to 2012 and visit Gaga in the hospital when she was left to rot by her old management team after running her into the ground and letting her break her damn hip because they worked her like a damn mule.

I will GLADLY take Bobby and what he’s done for her career. It was literally in SHAMBLES before he arrived and turned it around following the Sound of Music Tribute and C2C.

monsters are so clueless and it shows constantly 

Her old team overworking her doesnt erase the fact that her current team is incompetent. But ofc I shouldnt expect much from your cupcake mind. Stick to posting monthly streams updates or whatever you post on here 

spacer.png

• thanks 1

Roar is gaining in streams because of a very viral video with 4,4M likes released 2 days ago. Applause has a whole trend behind it supporting the song. We’ll see very soon if Roar can catch a cute trend on TikTok or not, but if it doesn’t, I see Applause surpassing it. In fact, I don’t think Roar will be having more peaks at the end of next week. But this is just my prediction.

• paws up 3
  • hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 1/8/2023 at 10:56 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

You really think Bobby isn’t “competent” …….

:laughga: He’s been extremely successful since taking over management of Gaga’s career. Just because he isn’t up to your standards doesn’t mean he isn’t competent :whatga:

y’all do know there’s a reason why Gaga is still to this day one of the biggest pop stars of the planet right? Stop acting like Bobby isn’t some of that.

you guys love to brag about stuff like the SBHTS and albums going number 1 and her getting massive movie role after massive movie role. You think that has nothing to do with her manager and agent? Like come on. You can not like the guy but don’t like he hasn’t been 100% competent managing Gaga’s career. You sound delusional.

I'm just saying "a good friend doesnt automatically mean competent manager" :billie:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • paws up 4
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 1/8/2023 at 2:58 PM, chartgaga said:

Troy was sh!t and I'm the first one to defend Bobby overall

he's a better human being and one who envisions her career as much more than just a musician

It’s Interscope in general too they have been cited as being the most organic pop label, and they don’t f*ck about with putting money into flop eras or poor return in investment. Madonna left Gaga’s label I think but irs not like it’s all on a label to make ant flop smash, that’s stan Twitter logic 

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 1/8/2023 at 11:15 PM, CherryPie said:

I’m pretty sure there is a middle ground between Troy (exploitative douchebag) and Bobby (incompetent yes-man)

EXACTLY :applause:

• love 1

Popster for Sale 44,657
On 1/8/2023 at 3:26 PM, danwasd said:

such a competent team

IMG_20190704_012342.thumb.jpg.93f0236ccc

Roar is like top 3 on Katy's discography success-wise, no? 

Applause is arguably out of Gaga's top 10 biggest hits so... 

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 1/8/2023 at 4:27 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Well Roar is way bigger, so I dont see why her team should push it more than Roar

roar having 2x the applause playlist reach doesn't have even an ounce of sense when the latter is semi-viral while the other is... there 

A Popster Is Born 14,779
On 1/8/2023 at 4:32 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Roar is like top 3 biggest Katy hits every, no? 

Applause is arguably out of Gaga's top 10 biggest hits so... 

didn't know that playlist reach had to be related to how big of a hit it is :mess:

if that was the case, TTH and Top Hits would be flooded with past mega-smashes wtf

There may be a Bad Romance dance challenge coming our way, this tiktok was posted 3 days ago and it has 600k views, and I've seen 5-6 dance tiktoks already made. I'll track the sound to see if theres movement

• paws up 3
  • shook 1
  • hugs 1
  • love 2

Popster for Sale 44,657
On 1/8/2023 at 3:32 PM, danwasd said:

roar having 2x the applause playlist reach doesn't have even an ounce of sense when the latter is semi-viral while the other is... there 

You're letting your love for ARTPOP cloud your judgment bestie.

Roar is in a completely different league than Applause - which is why it's so crazy that the latter is catching up to the former in daily streams. 

• paws up 5