Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 1/8/2023 at 3:24 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I agree, that’s why I said I would love more effort on the streaming side for Gaga. She needs more playlisting I’m general, she ALWAYS lacks compared to other pop girls

that's on her team who are still stuck in the 2010's decade thinking that radio is more important than streaming yet giving up on radio too as soon as it's complicated

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,412

Anyone who thinks Gaga’s current team is “TRASH” can go back to 2012 and visit Gaga in the hospital when she was left to rot by her old management team after running her into the ground and letting her break her damn hip because they worked her like a damn mule.

I will GLADLY take Bobby and what he’s done for her career. It was literally in SHAMBLES before he arrived and turned it around following the Sound of Music Tribute and C2C.

monsters are so clueless and it shows constantly 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 5
  • love 1

On 1/8/2023 at 9:23 AM, DonnieDarko said:

Sure, but go through the thread. On every page basically you can find liddos complaining about lack of streaming push, lack of radio push, shitting on Interscope daily (and Bobby lol). If she wluld have Beyonce’s team, she would have better stats and this is what chartsters survive on, not on a list acting credits. Lmao.

But yes, Gaga is so much more than just a singer and it’s great to see.

I'm just saying it's possible that Gaga's team's hands are tied... by Gaga herself. She may not want her music to be payola'd right now--or doesn't see the point, chartsters be damned. She used to, and even did for Chromatica. But we saw what happened after George Floyd's murder. She called it all off herself (not her team) and wanted to focus on COVID relief and anti-racism. Again, b/c she sees herself as much more than a musician.

I'm not saying we can't complain b/c we obv all live for the applause (aka charts), but we should also try to understand where she and her team may be coming from.

• paws up 3
  • sad 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,836

not this discussion again :dead:

bobé is a better human being and a much more empathetic manager than troy, but the latter is much more focused on milking every opportunity his clients have –and, thus, a "better" manager– :excuseme:

i truly can't understand why ppl try to ignore that, in managing a singer, these two are the sides of the same coin :excuseme:

Edited by danwasd
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 17,970
On 1/8/2023 at 11:19 AM, DonnieDarko said:

All I’ve said is that I wish she would have her team as we all would be happy to have much more Top 10 hits if she did have Beyonce’s team. I’m fairly sure we would be ok with that lol. 

With B11’s team, Joanne would have been nominated in the country categories at the grammys  :laughga: 

• lol 4

A Popster Is Born 18,439

@MANiCURE1295it would be nice if you would actually quote or mention me if you’re replying to what I’ve said. I don’t want to miss your posts.:dragon:

The liddo thing was not used in a deregatory way by any means and I didn’t have you in mind. It was just a general thing and I’m sure you can agree that we have those people in here that are in fact complaining about her team on a daily basis. 

And as you rightfully pointed out, Gaga’s current team is definitely doing everything to make sure she’s happy, healthy and well managed. No one wants her old team back. I’m beyond happy that she’s with Bobby now. 

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

A Popster Is Born 13,421
On 1/8/2023 at 8:05 PM, danwasd said:

the latter is much more focused on milking every opportunity his clients have –and, thus, a "better" manager– :excuseme:

And are these clients in the room with us right now? :ohhh:

• lol 7

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 1/8/2023 at 3:34 PM, thehanyo said:

I'm just saying it's possible that Gaga's team's hands are tied... by Gaga herself. She may not want her music to be payola'd right now--or doesn't see the point, chartsters be damned. She used to, and even did for Chromatica. But we saw what happened after George Floyd's murder. She called it all off herself (not her team) and wanted to focus on COVID relief and anti-racism. Again, b/c she sees herself as much more than a musician.

I'm not saying we can't complain b/c we obv all live for the applause (aka charts), but we should also try to understand where she and her team may be coming from.

I agree, 100%. It was her who stopped the promo. She was approached by Interscope’s CEO multiple times about continuing the promo but she said no. I also think she has a lot to say in this.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 18,439
On 1/8/2023 at 3:35 PM, OliverDespechao said:

With B11’s team, Joanne would have been nominated in the country categories at the grammys  :laughga: 

And I would be happy with that and I would be more happy if she would win.

:lesson:

But we can’t have it all. Godga is winning either way.

On 1/8/2023 at 11:38 AM, Stats4LG said:

Applause +410,243

Rose on a Saturday? :giveup:

I need to know what is happening. There were a couple of viral tiktok videos, but are the numbers still rising there?!

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/8/2023 at 2:20 PM, thehanyo said:

LBR... Beyonce only has music, so she needs it to perform well to remain relevant.

Gaga's transition to A-list acting secures her relevancy for at least the next 10 years (and likely longer).

I think that would explain why she's not as desperate to capitalize on her music.

Gaga I think after her peak years struggled to stay on top of the field due to one thing or another - shes more polarising  for one. Sp shepivoted to acting and genre exploration to create more an overall star package.

you also saw this how Gaga’s side projects over shadow her ‘studio’ output and Beyoncé tanked there

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,412
On 1/8/2023 at 9:35 AM, DonnieDarko said:

@MANiCURE1295it would be nice if you would actually quote or mention me if you’re replying to what I’ve said. I don’t want to miss your posts.:dragon:

The liddo thing was not used in a deregatory way by any means and I didn’t have you in mind. It was just a general thing and I’m sure you can agree that we have those people in here that are in fact complaining about her team on a daily basis. 

And as you rightfully pointed out, Gaga’s current team is definitely doing everything to make sure she’s happy, healthy and well managed. No one wants her old team back. I’m beyond happy that she’s with Bobby now. 

Sorry Donnie. I know you weren’t really using that comment towards me or about me and was using it more of a general sense of the word. I just felt the need to respond to it because I know I’m not the normal chartster who comes in here and lives or dies with her daily numbers or radio updates. We def have people like that and people who LOVE to endlessly complain about her team. I know neither of us are like that.

I just felt the need to respond to it so that people knew my stance and didn’t mistake me for one of those types haha.

All love on my side :kiss:

• love 1

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/8/2023 at 2:38 PM, Stats4LG said:

Applause +410,243

Rose on a Saturday? :giveup:

I think with the industry changes we have seen lately. In 2023 Saturday is gonna start becoming a day thats way more stable, even increases for music on Spotify from Friday. I see especially for the pop bangers, hold me closer used to Saturday increase for example