Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 12,808
On 1/8/2023 at 7:58 AM, kékette said:

Deezer France:
#54 (+14) Bloody Mary
#84 (+08) Shallow
#97 (RE) Hold My Hand

The holy trinity are here. 2023 baby :arguega:

This week she's back #1 Female in Youtube France. And Bloody Mary is back #14 in Top Songs Youtube France cause they re-incorporated all versions together (a messy story).

I like how in France and a few other countries she gets used by GP in a current sense where at least a single from the 20’s is on their top 100 to compete with shallow or Bloody Mary 

Regarding Applause on TikTok. I think it’s pointless to track all the sounds that I have seen because most of them don’t even surpass 200 videos. It just won’t be very representative of the EDIT trend of Applause, because there are a lot of sounds that are being used and none of them are REALLY THAT popular to have a clear picture of how big the trend is.

Edit trend total: 55.590 videos*

*The number of videos are inflated because of a sound that already had 40K videos before the trend, it did around 15K videos since the Applause trend (approximately).

BUT, I found that there might be a new trend using Applause. Some sounds that come from edits using Applause has derived to a new trend. It’s very recent and it has yet to explode, but there’s a possibility it might happen in the near future, mainly because there are a few semi viral videos already. Idk how to explain this trend so it’s better to see it with your own eyes lol.

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMFKMkbAL/

Total of the trend: 17.494 videos*

*The number of videos is inflated because one of the previos sounds already had around 7K videos before this trend appeared. Around 10K videos were made recently. There are only 2 sounds as of now.

Official uploads: 12.290 videos

Total (estimate): 85.374 videos

lady gaga applause GIF

• paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 17,894

Bloody mary’ on #Spotify Charts

#107 (+24) USA 🇺🇸 — 322,166
#40 (=) DE 🇩🇪 — 143,510
#47 (=) IT 🇮🇹 — 118,310
#66 (+16) FR 🇫🇷 — 97,018
#63 (+10) UK 🇬🇧 — 96,836
#14 (+1) PO 🇵🇱 — 79,861
#159 (+22) PH 🇵🇭 — 60,135
#62 (+5) CA 🇨🇦 — 56,126

gretch5.gif

• paws up 18

Also, if you want to have a playlist with all the trending songs Gaga currently has or past trending songs, I made a playlist. I keep it regularly updated, the most popular songs at the moment are always at the top. The fact that it also has 39 likes :dead: Baity titles for the win I guess :oscar:. Plus it has a nice cover :gaycat:

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 3,098
On 1/8/2023 at 7:58 AM, Ms I am a local said:

Also, if you want to have a playlist with all the trending songs Gaga currently has or past trending songs, I made a playlist. I keep it regularly updated, the most popular songs at the moment are always at the top. The fact that it also has 39 likes :dead: Baity titles for the win I guess :oscar:. Plus it has a nice cover :gaycat:

HML :enigma:

Kandi Burruss Reaction GIF

• lol 3

On 1/8/2023 at 2:18 PM, Imtired1616 said:

HML :enigma:

Kandi Burruss Reaction GIF

It got a sound with 500 VIDEOS!!! A VIRAL HIT!!!

Spoiler

:gaycat:

Spoiler

I had to add some of these songs, otherwise it looked kinda empty :dead:. May 2023 give me more ammo and I can finally take them OUT. 

• lol 4

Popster to Popster 3,098
On 1/8/2023 at 8:22 AM, Ms I am a local said:

It got a sound with 500 VIDEOS!!! A VIRAL HIT!!!

Hide contents

:gaycat:

Hide contents

I had to add some of these songs, otherwise it looked kinda empty :dead:. May 2023 give me more ammo and I can finally take them OUT. 

No we need it to go viral. 

#10SinglesBefore20Years

BTW is THAT album.