Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/7/2023 at 9:44 AM, monketsharona said:

I think she just need a strong solo lead single that does good on general audience

I honestly feel like 2023 would be the best time for her to return to her old music production à la TFM / BTW for next era.

I can totally now see this in terms of timing, after years of mid streams outside TFM pop catalogue it feels like Chromatica was ahead of the curve a bit in bringing in the dance wave which is making her thrive :talent:

But, I think LG7 something totally new, fresh - nothing that can be called a step back or compared negatively to her phenomenal pop peak - she set high standard, but she can do it again Witt yet something else :oscar:

• paws up 3
  • hugs 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/7/2023 at 12:37 PM, monketsharona said:

According to Variety Rihanna and Taylor Swift will attend Golden Globes next week

Rihanna will take it 

Taylor always attended the Golden Globes before and she always lost her nominations so if someone wins It's not going to be mostly because they will attend (just saying)

Edited by LGMonster95
  • paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 10,140
On 1/7/2023 at 8:22 AM, Adarsh said:

Keep in mind that the Golden Globes have hundreds of new voting members now. They aren’t the star-loving entity like they were before. 

Well Brad Pitt was still nominated this year, I don't think they've changed as much as we think

• shook 1
  • thanks 1

On 1/7/2023 at 2:25 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

#39(-2) 2.071.081

decreasing on a friday :bebe:

i just dont understand why :rip:

other viral songs performing just the same as their usual updates but this didnt rised at all. 

is it really other sped up versions stealing streams? 

its first time she didnt rised on a friday.