Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 10,581
On 1/7/2023 at 10:46 AM, Andreu said:

Not that i disagree but have we not been saying the same thing since 2015 :rip:

Honestly she needed that toned down era after ARTPOP. But seeing the regular trend on people who are streaming, her 2008-2011 is what they liked listening from her in 2022 more than ever... 

Honestly even if she doesn't want to go back in the studio just release a limited bunch of songs from different past eras ( or those songs from 2015 that were going back to her old self) and honor that Interscope deal :oops: 

Not happening though

Edited by monketsharona

Popster to Popster 4,634
On 1/7/2023 at 4:42 AM, Artur said:

I just hope she doesn't try to repeat herself (not that she's ever done it) after BM's success. What makes her discography so interesting is how versatile it is. I don't think that "recreating" BTW would work.

I really have no idea where she is going next musically, which makes me even more excited. Could she create her most acclaimed album yet and at the same time be extremely successful? I really can't see both happening with a pop/dance album. Maybe a ballad one, but I want her to save it for her middle 40s. Rock seems like a great choice, but could they make it smash (considering the genre is kinda dead)? I dream of a disco album from her for years, but many artists dove into it recently, so I hope she waits to release hers. R&B would be perfect (kinda fits tiktok, would be something different, lyrics could be less depressing this time), but I'm not sure if she is a big fan of the genre.

She will go to an unexpected-different direction imo, if she decides to remain stick to dark bawps and electro-dance music it's definitely gonna be very different from her previous works.

I think for a both acclaimed and GP successful album she should do a modern RNB-Soul-Jazz album indeed, something that could be comparable to Amy Winehouse 'Back to Black', since her love for jazz, she should do something like that, original and modern.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,543
On 1/7/2023 at 12:15 AM, Arizona Sky said:

But FN as an album was more successful in 2021 than 2020. It was even lower than Chromatica on the 2020 BB200 YEC. Sure, DSN was a big hit + BMH to a lesser degree, but it wasn’t until Levitating smashed + the Moonlight edition that it really pulled ahead as one of the bigger releases of the time.

That's why I said Dua pushed her music while Gaga comparatively didn't. So in the long run, FN started gaining steam due to its hit singles.

On 1/6/2023 at 11:42 PM, Artur said:

Rock seems like a great choice, but could they make it smash (considering the genre is kinda dead)?

I thought we'd get a rock revival when Maneskin smashed and Olivia's pop-rock hits became huge. I think it's doable. Disco is also a dream for me from Gaga but you're right, it's been done a lot recently and frequently

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,827

istg if after only her most poppier songs –Judas, BM, Applesauce– getting viral she dares to come with Jolene: The Re-Up :nickiha:

Interscope HQs ain’t ready :gunga:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,543
On 1/7/2023 at 6:05 AM, danwasd said:

istg if after only her most poppier songs

Judas

barely any playlisting support

Applesauce– getting viral she dares to come with Jolene: The Re-Up :nickiha:

MR already received a push a few days ago, so brace yourself :icant:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,972
x3

OMG Bloody Mary is playing on the radio and it had a 10sec with Gaga " what's up, this is Lady Gaga" and the played a longer intro. My local radio station make these intros for only smash hits that the audience is excited to hear :giveup: 

Bloody Mary is a smash hit :horse_race:

• paws up 4
  • love 4