Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,213
On 1/7/2023 at 9:28 AM, Arizona Sky said:

Idk. I think it will be hard for LG7 to match the hype of Chromatica, which had ROM a week before and SC as well, bringing in 14m out of the 48m streams it debuted with. We likely won’t have that momentum for LG7. Also, just cause BM & Gaga’s catalog has been boosted doesn’t mean that will translate into future releases (see: Lana). It will depend on the sound, but I will be happy with LG7 debuting with 40m streams and crossing 2b in the long run.

We just want good music whenever it comes, promo comes second 

There is no point of frontloaded success 

ARTPOPster 1,625
On 1/6/2023 at 11:12 PM, Ayobabylon said:

There is no point of frontloaded success 

This is why I'm glad Bloody Mary is being used for Wednesday Season 2. Let ha have longevity and cement itself as a hit. We don't need another viral song that comes and goes in a month. Bloody Mary stabilizing as a hit is more valuable

• hugs 1
  • love 3

A Popster Is Born 10,693
On 1/7/2023 at 8:18 AM, derpmonster said:

This is why I'm glad Bloody Mary is being used for Wednesday Season 2. Let ha have longevity and cement itself as a hit. We don't need another viral song that comes and goes in a month. Bloody Mary stabilizing as a hit is more valuable

Netflix marketing manager said in interview that they have plan for Lady Gaga being involved in what's coming for Wednesday (I think he was meaning season 1 / show promo). That season 2 annoncement using BM is one step

• love 2

Popster to Popster 4,213
On 1/7/2023 at 12:48 PM, derpmonster said:

Exactly! We need music whenever she is ready and has actual inspiration, so that its good and will be remembered for decades like BM

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,412
On 1/7/2023 at 9:33 AM, yomama said:

What makes you say that when Applause still doesn't

427496284_gagasmile.thumb.jpg.fca86e9ea8

DWUW besides being the better song fits a lot better with what was trendier on the platforms the years Gaga's streams were on the floor and I honestly think it was always going to be the bigger song had it not been surrounded by that mess

yomama

On 1/7/2023 at 11:42 AM, Andreu said:

DWUW besides being the better song fits a lot better with what was trendier on the platforms the years Gaga's streams were on the floor and I honestly think it was always going to be the bigger song had it not been surrounded by that mess

yomama

So, it wouldn't

427496284_gagasmile.thumb.jpg.fca86e9ea8

A Popster Is Born 12,844
On 1/7/2023 at 4:00 AM, Lazz Monster said:

Maybe she's saving another a-list Collab for LG7 :ohhh:

I know monsters are obsessed with debuts and peaks; but I’d be happy if LG7 debuted with less than Chromatica, No collabs, and music that grows on the audience :shakes:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 10,693
On 1/7/2023 at 10:12 AM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I know monsters are obsessed with debuts and peaks; but I’d be happy if LG7 debuted with less than Chromatica, No collabs, and music that grows on the audience :shakes:

I think she just need a strong solo lead single that does good on general audience

I honestly feel like 2023 would be the best time for her to return to her old music production à la TFM / BTW for next era.

Pop-a-911-ster 30,412
On 1/7/2023 at 10:44 AM, monketsharona said:

I think she just need a strong solo lead single that does good on general audience

I honestly feel like 2023 would be the best time for her to return to her old music production à la TFM / BTW for next era.

Not that i disagree but have we not been saying the same thing since 2015 :rip: