Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,410
On 1/7/2023 at 4:04 AM, gagajandro25 said:

I remember Gaga did decently well at the time on Spotify during the first few days after Chromatica released considering her streaming position at the time. Then it just faded away and the numbers fell off. Imagine if LG7 connected even better and had even better album track streams that remained stable. :giveup:

Having a studio album with all tracks hitting 50M or even 100M within a year would be a dream. 

edit: Also Alice deserves 100M! My favorite song on Chromatica! A f-ing collapse every time I listen to it. :giveup:

For how much strong she has became with Spotify organically and gradually with time, I'm faifthful her next album will perform better, 'Chromatica' also came out in a very unfortunate period, in the middle of pandemic with clubs closed, people with other priorities and problems and she wasn't using TikTok yet.

I'm sure she's gonna use it to promote new music which is gonna make a big difference especially if she manages to make a trend with a new song.

• paws up 4

Popster to Popster 2,994
On 1/6/2023 at 10:19 PM, Leptine said:

For how much strong she has became with Spotify organically and gradually with time, I'm faifthful her next album will perform better, 'Chromatica' also came out in a very unfortunate period, in the middle of pandemic with clubs closed, people with other priorities and problems and she wasn't using TikTok yet.

I'm sure she's gonna use it to promote new music which is gonna make a big difference especially if she manages to make a trend with a new song.

Her last 2 number 1 songs had massive promo. That's all I'll say... :katy:

On 1/7/2023 at 12:19 AM, Leptine said:

I just hope she doesn't try to repeat herself (not that she's ever done it) after BM's success. What makes her discography so interesting is how versatile it is. I don't think that "recreating" BTW would work.

I really have no idea where she is going next musically, which makes me even more excited. Could she create her most acclaimed album yet and at the same time be extremely successful? I really can't see both happening with a pop/dance album. Maybe a ballad one, but I want her to save it for her middle 40s. Rock seems like a great choice, but could they make it smash (considering the genre is kinda dead)? I dream of a disco album from her for years, but many artists dove into it recently, so I hope she waits to release hers. R&B would be perfect (kinda fits tiktok, would be something different, lyrics could be less depressing this time), but I'm not sure if she is a big fan of the genre.

• paws up 5

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 1/6/2023 at 9:53 PM, OliverDespechao said:

https://www.tiktok.com/music/Applause-Lady-Gaga-sped-up-7076124247109667590

This audio of Apple Sauce  kinda doing cute numbers...

Reveal hidden contents

Oh wow it really is :giveup:

Applesauce coming for 700K daily streams I fear :giveup:

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Idk. I think it will be hard for LG7 to match the hype of Chromatica, which had ROM a week before and SC as well, bringing in 14m out of the 48m streams it debuted with. We likely won’t have that momentum for LG7. Also, just cause BM & Gaga’s catalog has been boosted doesn’t mean that will translate into future releases (see: Lana). It will depend on the sound, but I will be happy with LG7 debuting with 40m streams and crossing 2b in the long run.

• paws up 1

Popstanne 9,417
On 1/7/2023 at 12:58 AM, Arizona Sky said:

Idk. I think it will be hard for LG7 to match the hype of Chromatica, which had ROM a week before and SC as well, bringing in 14m out of the 48m streams it debuted with. We likely won’t have that momentum for LG7. Also, just cause BM & Gaga’s catalog has been boosted doesn’t mean that will translate into future releases (see: Lana). It will depend on the sound, but I will be happy with LG7 debuting with 40m streams and crossing 2b in the long run.

Maybe she's saving another a-list Collab for LG7 :ohhh:

On 1/6/2023 at 7:10 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

She was ahead of the trend but a bit too far ahead. I think it didn't help that while Dua pushed her 90s dance-oriented (albeit more disco than house), Gaga shied away from the public. So in theory both FN and Chromatica should have bounced off each other but instead FN took all the attention for people seeking fun carefree music in the middle of the pandemic. Anyway :peacega:

But FN as an album was more successful in 2021 than 2020. It was even lower than Chromatica on the 2020 BB200 YEC. Sure, DSN was a big hit + BMH to a lesser degree, but it wasn’t until Levitating smashed + the Moonlight edition that it really pulled ahead as one of the bigger releases of the time.

Chromatica was frontloaded partially because of no promo, but also because there was a massive amount of initial hype that couldn’t be sustained. Also, I’m willing to bet a large chunk of the initial audience came from ASIB and wasn’t feeling the dance-pop sound so they tuned out after first listen.

Popster This Way 994

Bloody Mary has reached 54M views on Youtube! When the trend started the official audio had around 39M views if I remember correctly! This means the audio has earned over 15M views since November, which is insane if you ask me :giveup:

+ these two unofficial licensed lyrics videos that feature the original version, so in total it has gained more than 20M views since the trend startet!

+2,8M views in three weeks

+2M views in three weeks

Edited by its.dominik
  • paws up 3
  • love 2

ARTPOPster 1,577

There’s so many threads being opened on ATRL that are honestly just bait for Gaga to get dragged and attacked :rip:

Meanwhile my ATRL account has still not been approved and I signed up almost six days ago. :rip:

is there anyway to expedite the process so I don’t wait weeks for my account to be approved :giveup:

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

Popster to Popster 3,903
On 1/7/2023 at 12:57 AM, Stargazer said:

And nothing for JFlop 

4822-F10-C-89-F9-4226-9751-7-A072-FDA860

Spill

4822-F10-C-89-F9-4226-9751-7-A072-FDA860

Popster This Way 976

Ok but people need to start making Plastic Doll edits on TikTok with scenes from Megan and on July with Barbie. Donatella would work with Barbie too.  There's just so much potential this year tbh, Gaga could easily be viral the entire year and keep her streams healthy while we wait for LG7 and Joker, which will most likely have a soundtrack. Maybe we as a fanbase could contact the person who made Bloody Mary viral (who recently posted a video using Applause and has over a million likes) to make this happen with Plastic Doll and Donatella. I was also thinking Replay deserves its moment but I don't know how.

Edited by CHROMATICON
  • hugs 1
  • thanks 1
  • love 4

A Popster Is Born 10,285

Huge TikTok trend like Bloody Mary is more like a big lucky moment, and a natural organic trend. It came out of nowhere. Which makes it even more appreciable imo.

Let's not try to force another trend, it just won't work. If another BM moment happens, it just needs to be natural.

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 1