Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 3,192
On 1/6/2023 at 9:18 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

ARTPOP album also very close to 1B! (YES we are counting DWUW original streams before removal because they were still streams already received :excuseme:).

I'm just worried the big pop accounts won't cause its not on the counter. I wanna be able to celebrate properly. :ew:

A Popster Is Born 16,849
On 1/7/2023 at 10:25 AM, Dean ARTchester said:

I don't claim remixes nor DWUW ft Xtina. But I will claim DWUW original streams

2B3ABEC8-F6AD-4C5C-A396-CE5FF75C224A.thu

SAME :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,571

Imagine if we can get the following to 100M. It would make her catalog streams look so impressive

66M

79M

74M

72M

69M

65M

The way liddos are lazy though I will have to keep imagining for eternity

disgust-supernatural.gif

• paws up 3
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 1/6/2023 at 8:57 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

Imagine if we can get the following to 100M. It would make her catalog streams look so impressive

66M

79M

74M

72M

69M

65M

The way liddos are lazy though I will have to keep imagining for eternity

disgust-supernatural.gif

I remember Gaga did decently well at the time on Spotify during the first few days after Chromatica released considering her streaming position at the time. Then it just faded away and the numbers fell off. Imagine if LG7 connected even better and had even better album track streams that remained stable. :giveup:

Having a studio album with all tracks hitting 50M or even 100M within a year would be a dream. 

edit: Also Alice deserves 100M! My favorite song on Chromatica! A f-ing collapse every time I listen to it. :giveup:

Edited by gagajandro25
  • paws up 3
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 26,571
On 1/6/2023 at 11:04 PM, gagajandro25 said:

I remember Gaga did decently well at the time on Spotify during the first few days after Chromatica released considering her streaming position at the time. Then it just faded away and the numbers fell off. Imagine if LG7 connected even better and had even better album track streams that remained stable. :giveup:

Having a studio album with all tracks hitting 50M or even 100M within a year would be a dream. 

edit: Also Alice deserves 100M! My favorite song on Chromatica! A f-ing collapse every time I listen to it. :giveup:

She was ahead of the trend but a bit too far ahead. I think it didn't help that while Dua pushed her 90s dance-oriented (albeit more disco than house), Gaga shied away from the public. So in theory both FN and Chromatica should have bounced off each other but instead FN took all the attention for people seeking fun carefree music in the middle of the pandemic. Anyway :peacega:

• paws up 2