Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/6/2023 at 3:55 PM, Leptine said:

Yeah, film twitter is trying to push 'Naatu Naatu' in the last weeks as an alternative to HMH but I'm not sure about the Academy, also I think it's more the choreo that is good than the song itself in that case.

Also get ready that the Globes won't go with HMH for sure.

idk if this means anything but RRR also didn't made the shortlist on original score & sound (top gun made it on sound) so maybe the academy are probably not a big fan of Naatu Naatu either.

Also Next Best Picture, Goldderby and the Oscar expert guys (from youtube) is in fact predicting HMH to win the Golden Globe award

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 10,129

Wait, I didn't know they changed Original Music to Original Score at the BAFTAs :rip:

The fact that I was expecting a nom :icant:

Thank God they changed it after Gaga won for ASIB, because that movie didn't even have a score :icant:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

Popster to Popster 3,191
On 1/6/2023 at 8:55 AM, Leptine said:

Yeah, film twitter is trying to push 'Naatu Naatu' in the last weeks as an alternative to HMH but I'm not sure about the Academy, also I think it's more the choreo that is good than the song itself in that case.

Also get ready that the Globes won't go with HMH for sure.

Is Rhi going to be there? I'd say she's almost a lock for the GG...

Moderator 17,129
On 1/6/2023 at 3:04 PM, Gagacharts said:

Spotify Playlist reach:

Million Reasons - 27.9M (+3.5M)

Bobé really trying to kill any momentum for ARTPOP because then they would have to do something.

MR had 23-24M playlist reach since July 2022 the moment Applause starts doing well they're investing into MR instead :icant:

• lol 8

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 1/6/2023 at 3:10 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Is Rhi going to be there? I'd say she's almost a lock for the GG...

I expect her to attend considering she made also a post to thank them, I expect her or Taylor to win, Globes are starsf-ers and this is a category in which they can go easily with a big star without backlash and they're desperate for media press these days.

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,828
On 1/6/2023 at 3:02 PM, OliverDespechao said:

I thought she wanted to get back to #1 :icant::icant::icant::icant::icant:
I'm sorry:sleepydog:

oh no, don’t get me wrong, her endless versions are tiring and too much, but we must shade her accordingly :excuseme:

in this case, she’s inflating her album sales and we have to drag her for that :excuseme:

• paws up 2