Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 1/6/2023 at 1:59 PM, emig_09 said:

BAFTA longlist released...

ORIGINAL SCORE

11 films will advance in the Original Score category. Members of the Music chapter vote to determine the longlist and the nominations. In the final round of voting, all film voting members will vote for the overall winning film. 137 films were submitted for consideration. Music cue sheets are provided by the entrants and published on BAFTA View.

• All Quiet on the Western Front
  • Babylon
  • The Banshees of Inisherin
  • The Batman
  • Empire of Light
  • Everything Everywhere All At Once
  • Glass Onion: A Knives Out Mystery
  • Guillermo del Toro's Pinocchio
  • Tár
  • Women Talking
  • The Wonder

It was expected, TGM score wasn't eligible for the Oscars since there are interpolations from the original one, too short, ecc, the studio didn't even try to submit it, it's normal it didn't make it to BAFTA.

BOS remains a question mark until Oscars night.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 17,950
On 1/6/2023 at 10:27 AM, nydedan said:

and someone in the comment section said this audio was actually from taylor's iHeartradio interview which was free available somewhere:rip:

Anti-organic…. Nobody knows this song :dead::rip:

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/6/2023 at 3:25 PM, Leptine said:

BOS remains a question mark until Oscars night.

Yeah It's going to be a tough one but recently I saw more and more critics and experts betting on Hold My Hand which is interesting

• paws up 1
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 13,412
On 1/6/2023 at 7:12 PM, LGMonster95 said:

Yeah It's going to be a tough one but recently I saw more and more critics and experts betting on Hold My Hand which is interesting

I think it’s also because Black Panther wasn’t a moment like people were expecting. The movie came and went so quickly.

• paws up 5
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 14,830
On 1/6/2023 at 2:29 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Anti-organic…. Nobody knows this song :dead::rip:

This is flamebait-worthy, it’s literally a different song ma’am

• lol 3

i mean Top Gun continuously overperforming w critics and now at all these industry awards really lifted its push as a Top 3 BP contender while BP was DOA w no other vying competitive categories aside from song, maybe Supporting Actress depending on how the branch continues to view Marvel actors, but overall TG is in one of the strongest positions. if it over-performs at SAG next week, then its win-competitive especially w the BTL categories inc BOS, which to voters is just a name check of the film they know and has the most passion

• paws up 1
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 4,640
On 1/6/2023 at 2:42 PM, LGMonster95 said:

On 1/6/2023 at 2:44 PM, Adarsh said:

I think it’s also because Black Panther wasn’t a moment like people were expecting. The movie came and went so quickly.

Yeah, film twitter is trying to push 'Naatu Naatu' in the last weeks as an alternative to HMH but I'm not sure about the Academy, also I think it's more the choreo that is good than the song itself in that case.

Also get ready that the Globes won't go with HMH for sure.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
On 1/6/2023 at 2:27 PM, nydedan said:

and someone in the comment section said this audio was actually from taylor's iHeartradio interview which was free available somewhere:rip:

she had to do everyting in her hands to block a poc as usual :applause:

• lol 2