Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 45,005
On 1/5/2023 at 6:27 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

Applause has a higher playlisting now than Judas did in its recent viral peak, with roughly half of Judas' peak daily streams. @Bojana we lost

kneeling music video GIF by Lady Gaga

But happy for Applause :applause:

I feel like this Applause trend is bigger than anything Judas had

Judas reached huge peaks because it just kept growing incrementally but I don't remember it having such a big trend idk 

• yaas, gaga 1

On 1/5/2023 at 7:19 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

APPLAUSE ADDED TO BIG ON THE INTERNET (3M followers) at #34

this is not bad, considering they added BM on nov. 30th when it got 1.4M streams and Judas was added on dec. 5th even though it was gaining 500k for around a month 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,652
On 1/5/2023 at 2:31 PM, Andreu said:

but at the end of the day is the only song that can push artpops streams so we'll have to take itDean Winchester Thursday GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks

That's why I said I'm happy for Applause. Also I planned to use that gif last week I can't believe I forgot lmao

Dean Winchester Thursday GIF by University of Alaska Fairbanks

Pop-a-911-ster 26,652
On 1/5/2023 at 2:35 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I feel like this Applause trend is bigger than anything Judas had

Judas reached huge peaks because it just kept growing incrementally but I don't remember it having such a big trend idk 

Halloween, then edgy teenagers, kotakus and weebs, fortnite, metalhead electric guitar covers. Judas was not just relying on one trend, it was coming from many groups of folks, I think.