Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 10,029
On 1/5/2023 at 1:20 PM, SpanishMonster said:

This song is a hit, all of my straight friends know it. Just because is not reflected on the charts does not mean it's successful. The problem is the remixes. 

We Blame her team 

• thanks 2

On 1/5/2023 at 6:22 AM, chartgaga said:

We Blame her team 

Do you expect them to be able to snap their fingers and absorb the remix streams magically? They’ve done the Wednesday canvas on Spotify, deleted some sped up versions and Gaga did the dance. She is filming a movie right now, it’s not like she can go perform it on Jimmy Kimmel, or that would do anything for the song. 

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,867
On 1/5/2023 at 12:27 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Do you expect them to be able to snap their fingers and absorb the remix streams magically? They’ve done the Wednesday canvas on Spotify, deleted some sped up versions and Gaga did the dance. She is filming a movie right now, it’s not like she can go perform it on Jimmy Kimmel, or that would do anything for the song. 

@ItsGenuineGuy09 thoughts? 

• lol 1

On 1/5/2023 at 9:27 AM, GraceRandolph said:

We are not even bringing up the fact that she is not performing the song anywhere… We are just pointing out how her team and label are not doing the bare minimum on their jobs that they get paid for. Your comprehension skills…  :lesson:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 13,416
On 1/5/2023 at 6:27 PM, Hags Labs said:

We are not even bringing up the fact that she is not performing the song anywhere… We are just pointing out how her team and label are not doing the bare minimum on their jobs that they get paid for. Your comprehension skills…  :lesson:

Maybe you should email them. Or even better, write them a letter :applause:

• paws up 1

On 1/5/2023 at 6:57 AM, Hags Labs said:

What do you want them to do specifically? 

On 1/5/2023 at 9:59 AM, Adarsh said:

I don’t get paid for doing THEIR jobs. Just own up to the fact that they’re useless and call it a day 

• thanks 1

On 1/5/2023 at 9:59 AM, GraceRandolph said:

What do you want them to do specifically? 

Take down these remixes and upload an official version for instance. Same goes to YouTube. And even so, more playlisting 

A Popster Is Born 13,416
On 1/5/2023 at 6:31 PM, Hags Labs said:

I don’t get paid for doing THEIR jobs. Just own up to the fact that they’re useless and call it a day 

I mean, with the passion you’ve been complaining, one can easily think you’re being paid to do it :icant:

Moderator 17,129
On 1/5/2023 at 1:59 PM, Adarsh said:

I did that once with her EU label and they manly told me they were doing what they were supposed to do :ninja: