Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 11,580
On 1/4/2023 at 11:58 PM, PanPikus said:

With the other uploads it's around 40M youtube streams weekly that go to waste. Let's say only 20% is from US. That’s 8M streams per week. 8M wasted streams. 

Insane :bebe:

Btw 8M US streams per week would bring 1M units for the song in 19 weeks from YouTube only. 

:bradley:

Edited by PanPikus
  • shook 1

ARTPOPster 1,577

I used to be on the Perfect Illusion hate train after it came out, but the last few weeks I’ve fallen in love with the song. I don’t get the hate for it, it’s truly an underrated gem. 
The music video being a trippy, glittering, dance illusion in a desert. The instrumental, the lyrics, her high ponytail, etc. It’s truly underrated. :bigbird:

Spoiler

Joanne GIF by Lady Gaga
Joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

Joanne GIF by Lady GagaJoanne GIF by Lady GagaJeep Joanne GIF by Lady GagaJoanne Womens History Month GIF by Lady Gaga

Edited by gagajandro25
  • paws up 3
  • thanks 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 11,580
On 1/5/2023 at 12:18 AM, gagajandro25 said:

I used to be on the Perfect Illusion hate train after it came out, but the last few weeks I’ve fallen in love with the song. I don’t get the hate for it, it’s truly an underrated gem. 
The music video being a trippy, glittering, dance illusion in a desert. The instrumental, the lyrics, her high ponytail, etc. It’s truly underrated. :bigbird:

It's hated cause it was a single. A bad one. As an album track it works really great. The piano performance in Japan made me fall in love with it tbh :legend:

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,865
On 1/4/2023 at 11:18 PM, gagajandro25 said:

Reveal hidden contents

Joanne GIF by Lady Gaga
Joanne GIF by Lady Gaga

Joanne GIF by Lady GagaJoanne GIF by Lady GagaJeep Joanne GIF by Lady GagaJoanne Womens History Month GIF by Lady Gaga

Careful not to trigger the squirrel into another anti-Joanne rant :bigbird:

• lol 2

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 1/4/2023 at 5:21 PM, PanPikus said:

It's hated cause it was a single. A bad one. As an album track it works really great. The piano performance in Japan made me fall in love with it tbh :legend:

I think it was honestly one of the best options for a single from Joanne. The lyrics are good, it has some of Gaga’s iconic touches and catchiness, the chorus hits hard, etc. I used to be on the P!SS hate train, but I’ve truly fallen in love with it. Her high ponytail looks during its mini era were great looking back. It’s truly underrated.

ARTPOPster 1,577

Also Applause finally getting some of the attention it deserves :giveup:

An amazing pop lead single that was stable in the top 10 for many weeks truly did that. Imagine how the song might’ve done had it not been released against so many other huge songs. The music video is truly incredible as well. The instrumental hits so hard like a retro video game track. 

Spoiler

lady gaga applause GIF by Vevo
Music Video Applause GIF by Lady Gagamusic video applause GIF by Lady Gagamusic video applause GIF by Vevomusic video applause GIF

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 1,577

I joined the stan world as a hardcore Gaga stan in late 2013. I had been a huge Gaga fan since The Fame, but wasn’t a stan. I remember the first time I heard Gar was in the back seat of my brothers car. He had The Fame CD and played the first four tracks. I was totally obsessed. I went home after that and my cousin and I looked her up on YouTube. I remember getting gifted an iPod nano as a Christmas gift in 2008 and the first music video I downloaded was Poker Face. I was obsessed. I also remember hearing Judas on SiriusXM and being obsessed with it.

I discovered the stan world after ARTPOP came out. I truly joined the liddo stan world at one of the worst possible times. I think it was a good thing because I was down in the trenches, and now I’m a ride or die for Gar at this point. I’ve witnessed her grow so much and become a legend honestly. :love:

• paws up 2
  • love 8

Popster for Sale 44,865
On 1/5/2023 at 12:09 AM, gagajandro25 said:

What is this account :whatga:

On 1/5/2023 at 12:09 AM, mattelbutch said:

is this acc predicted smth else before? see this first time

They are claiming Dua's next album is pop soul alternative R&B rock that sounds like an adele record inspired by amy whinehouse so they must be reliable

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • lol 15

A Popster Is Born 17,951
On 1/4/2023 at 8:55 PM, BloodyMary said:

pray circle ️ 

hoping for m3gan edits on tiktok using bloody mary so we get 2nd wind just like RUTH did back in July when Stranger Things volume 2 released 

:legend:

If they use any song of Midfarm  A SWEAR TO GOOOOD gretchen-afazenda.gif