Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 1/4/2023 at 6:18 PM, Imtired1616 said:

She wanted to be a hip hop star so bad. The REAL mystery of the ARTPOP era... :icant:

And she hopped on the Trap Train earlier than any other pop girl have (other than Rihanna, which y'all hate for some reason)

ARTPOP couldve been so great ahhh

WgFrKkq.gif

Popster to Popster 2,995
On 1/4/2023 at 10:16 AM, PanPikus said:

But I don't see anybody trashing Gaga? We just point out the mistakes her team does all the time with multiple examples. Also what some of us suggest to do, doesn't involve Gaga with doing anything. We just want her team to do something exciting while also helpful. Dassit :jailga:

I know. It's just crazy how there are still success stans in the fanbase. Even after ASIB and Chromatica, they still haven't learned. :oops:

On 1/4/2023 at 6:20 PM, PanPikus said:

You know he could be doing both and more at the same time. It's not like he has to go to coalmine to work 12h shift of sumn. Chile :peacega:

GaGa grew up, why can't y'all do the same :icant:

WgFrKkq.gif

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,426
On 1/4/2023 at 11:21 AM, Imtired1616 said:

I know. It's just crazy how there are still success stans in the fanbase. Even after ASIB and Chromatica, they still haven't learned. :oops:

imo the pure success stans jumped ship long ago. Those that remain have mostly tempered wishes relatively speaking. But that could just be me

supernatural-dean.gif

• paws up 1
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 2,995
On 1/4/2023 at 10:23 AM, Dean ARTchester said:

imo the pure success stans jumped ship long ago. Those that remain have mostly tempered wishes relatively speaking. But that could just be me

supernatural-dean.gif

No, I agree. Demanding a chipmunk version to save her career is rather tame. 

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 1/4/2023 at 4:16 PM, Thrasher said:

What baffles me is that Gaga has often been the first to act like the one being “tired” of her old usual hits, making also this the opening theme of her last pop shows (both Enigma and CBT, the escapism and being caught in the popstar reality etc.) but… then what?  

It is very clear Lady Gaga is very proud of her old hit songs and will never get tired of performing it

Edited by monketsharona
  • love 1

Popster This Way 603
On 1/4/2023 at 3:26 PM, yomama said:

Releasing BM the chipmunk version will surely catapult her to the LeGeND status lmaooooo

WgFrKkq.gif

We're talking about one principle that applies for almost all Gaga's latest releases. And that principle is that her team doesn't try to maximaze or make the most of Gaga's potential.

It's not only about BM, but it's also about HMH, 911, SC, ARUTW, ITA ....

It's her team's modus operandi what's trully hurting Gaga's legend status. 

I'm not afraid of BM receiving this lucklaster treatment, but what I'm really affraid of is LG7 or Gaga's next musical project receiving this kind of lucklaster promotion and treatment.

This BM issue only cements the same precedent as with her other releases, and that's the heavy mismanagement that she suffers. THAT is hurting her legacy.

Edited by Andraslop
  • paws up 4
  • thanks 3
  • love 1

On 1/4/2023 at 6:34 PM, Andraslop said:

We're talking about one principle that applies for almost all Gaga's latest releases. And this principle is that her team doesn't try to maximaze or make the most of Gaga's potential.

And it's not happening so what we gonna do now?
WgFrKkq.gif

Lady GaGa will always be a legend, she was born to be one

WgFrKkq.gif

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

On 1/4/2023 at 3:12 PM, little legend said:

Soundtrack albums don't get more than one single cause usually they flop. 

A Star Is Born is a masterpiece and almost every song of that album is a timeless classic ( except some pop songs) . A Star Is Born deserved to be as huge as 21. Shallow, ARUTW,ITA and INLA are good as the singles from 21 album. And yes Always Remember Us This Way managed to get amazing streams ( cause it's just a masterpiece) and managed to become a hit but could easily become one of the biggest smash hits ever. This didn't happen cause they just ignore it and let it rot. 

If you see that the GP likes a song and has potential to become huge then the excuses that " soundtracks don't have more than one single" or " it's an Ally song not Gaga's" are just pathetic.

it already became the 5th biggest gaga single and the #291 biggest song of all time in Sweden even without any ww playlisting/any attention from Gaga herself. :banana:
If it had been given a real single push it would have became a shallow sized hit if not bigger :arguega:

• hugs 1
  • sad 2