Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 10,285
On 1/4/2023 at 3:09 PM, DonnieDarko said:

King Bobby would never. 

Acording to song mixer of CTC, 'King Bobby' didn't want her to make CTC which was a thing she signed during Troy's management. 

He's just a guy who is counting on lucky opportunities that's all. She deserves better (as manager). 

Edited by monketsharona

The Popster 124
On 1/4/2023 at 8:10 PM, Miaou said:

Hum sis the level of delusion 

:rip:

:laughga:

Spoiler

But I believe in BM it is going to peak in the 4-5 million range on Spotify. 

Popster This Way 900
On 1/4/2023 at 9:53 AM, monketsharona said:

Acording to song mixer of CTC, 'King Bobby' didn't want her to make CTC which was a thing she signed during Troy's management. 

He's just a guy who is counting on lucky opportunities that's all. She deserves better

Y'all need to stop with this. I'm not saying Bobby is the reason, but Gaga turned her career around during Bobby's tenure. Lets not act like Gaga's career wasnt on life support when Troy left.

A Popster Is Born 11,434
On 1/4/2023 at 3:52 PM, yomama said:

And she DOESN'T care, why should y'all?

WgFrKkq.gif

Because this is a charts thread and we discuss chart performance of songs. If we shouldn't care about charts, this thread would be pointless and we would just need to listen to Gaga's songs without talking about anything :uhh:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 2,995
On 1/4/2023 at 9:52 AM, yomama said:

And she DOESN'T care, why should y'all?

WgFrKkq.gif

Exactly. Gaga is on TikTok all the time. She's heard the chipmunk version. Thousands of times prob. As well as all the other sped up versions of all the other somgs. I can even hear her laugh and say "Ummmm. No." when asked if she wants to release a version of it. 

But again. @LGMonster95 said it best. We have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. She could be inches away from quitting music again, like she says she is before every new album. We dont know. :oops:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,301
On 1/4/2023 at 3:54 PM, dwuwpartii said:

:laughga:

Hide contents

But I believe in BM it is going to peak in the 4-5 million range on Spotify. 

I’m not the only one drunk on this cult site I fear

• lol 4

On 1/4/2023 at 5:53 PM, monketsharona said:

Interscope didn't. Maybe, maybe, Bobby, too (which is understandable I guess). That's why she was ripping her pants to send C2C to #1. And it went #1 as it should and that was our first win of a lots to come

WgFrKkq.gif

• paws up 6

Popster to Popster 2,995
On 1/4/2023 at 10:00 AM, PanPikus said:

Because this is a charts thread and we discuss chart performance of songs. If we shouldn't care about charts, this thread would be pointless and we would just need to listen to Gaga's songs without talking about anything :uhh:

There's a difference between tracking her songs successes and obsessively trashing her and her team because they're not churning out chart toppers like Ms. TS, no?

WgFrKkq.gif

Popster This Way 900
On 1/4/2023 at 10:00 AM, Imtired1616 said:

Exactly. Gaga is on TikTok all the time. She's heard the chipmunk version. Thousands of times prob. As well as all the other sped up versions of all the other somgs. I can even hear her laugh and say "Ummmm. No." when asked if she wants to release a version of it. 

But again. @LGMonster95 said it best. We have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. She could be inches away from quitting music again, like she says she is before every new album. We dont know. :oops:

She did the tiktok dance with the sped up version. Gaga knows.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,366
On 1/4/2023 at 3:53 PM, monketsharona said:

He's just a guy who is counting on lucky opportunities that's all. She deserves better (as manager). 

You’re not comparing Troy who made all those wrong decisions that basically could end her career with this one instance of Bobby not being *the best* manager out there when he was still learning, are you? Also, we all make mistakes but we learn from them. Bobby also learned a lot. I bet you’re also making mistakes at your job bestie. We all do. I totally do not agree with this picky approach. Sorry. Yes, King Bobby.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 17,672
On 1/4/2023 at 11:55 AM, Dean ARTchester said:

But what I need Fad's team to do is to finally make this available again (at least for North America)

sameee omg, her only “fashion” I listen to :giveup: how can this song have more than 5M of streams? :bebe: It’s blocked everywhere :bebe:

• sad 1

A Popster Is Born 18,366
On 1/4/2023 at 4:05 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

Okay I'm done stirring the pot, let's stream Gaga's best song

Bestie, I streamed this gem 217 times this week. These are not your level numbers but still cute. 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,426
On 1/4/2023 at 11:05 AM, OliverDespechao said:

sameee omg, her only “fashion” I listen to :giveup: how can this song have more than 5M of streams? :bebe: It’s blocked everywhere :bebe:

The fact I have to go to YouTube for that 9 year old low quality upload just to listen to it :overit:

• hugs 2

On 1/4/2023 at 6:00 PM, PanPikus said:

I'm not one of those arts not the charts people :icant: But it is what it is, she doesn't care. The label send the song to em radios. That's it. Melting down ain't gonna change that, neither will cussing HeR TeAm out :icant:

Stream the smash hit single Bloody Mary!

WgFrKkq.gif

• paws up 1