Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,411
On 1/4/2023 at 2:28 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

Well if history is an indicator, we know that whatever narrative the OGHs pushes the most, eventually gets swept away. It's just a matter of time. Many such cases.

Gaga is over!! She bounces back.

lady-gaga-usa-anthem.gif

Will Gaga have another top 10 hit in Australia? The Cure debuts.

lady-gaga-usa-anthem.gif

Will Gaga ever win another Grammy? She more than doubles her wins since C2C

lady-gaga-usa-anthem.gif

Gaga will never have another #1!!! She earns 2 since BTW

lady-gaga-usa-anthem.gif

Gaga doesn't have a 1B song on Spotify, why? She's not only on her way to 2B but with 3 other solo songs also approaching 1B this year

lady-gaga-usa-anthem.gif

Exactly those imbeciles are ALWAYS being proved wrong all the time, ALWAYS.

I can only imagine the big the fumes and stomach reflux behind the scenes of the thread with the most streamed female artists and Gaga being #7 very close to Beyoncé in numbers when for years they claimed she was streaming poison with a forgotten catalogue, especially with a lot of them being Britney Spears stans (hiding behind others) that is not even in top30 with a real forgotten catalogue :laughga:

In GODGA we trust, she always prevails.

lady-gaga-usa-anthem.gif

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 10,285

Honestly even if Bloody Mary official charts positions won't meet our expectations (top 10 everywhere).  Maybe it will who knows ?

It'll still be a streaming / tiktok classic hit that everyone knows. +2M daily updates hopefully will be enough for it to climb the official charts.

• paws up 4

Popster to Popster 2,995
On 1/4/2023 at 8:02 AM, yomama said:

Eminem is not releasing the sped up version of Mockingbird :icant: And they're labelmates

It's not happening, the sooner y'all realize this the better

On 1/4/2023 at 8:24 AM, Adarsh said:

:gaycat:

So happy for her. Thank God her and and team released that AIWFCIY sped up version years ago. If not, she'd be totally forgotten. It saved her career. 

WgFrKkq.gif

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 14,731
On 1/4/2023 at 2:31 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

Doesn't Beyonce have a song with R. Kelly that's still available to stream (but no one does anyway)? :excuseme:

DWUW ft. Xtina is there too and R. Kelly still gets his royalties, so... it's all a mess and a half and full of hypocrisy 

Spoiler

Even Gags disappointed me when she only deleted the song for PR reasons –aka the version ppl easily link with R. Kelly and not the other one– 

WgFrKkq.gif

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3

Gaga's team must be the unique exception in history of being so unprofessional. Imagine not wanting to help a song that you see potential and that the really GP like and let it rot like this. It's so embarrassing that fans have better ideas than them and that the fans are the ones that care about the song success. I mean with the success of a song, it's Interscope that is gaining more money, how they don't care?:awkney: Isn't that their job? Why Gaga is on Interscope records? Isn't their job to promote Gaga's music?  

I really can't comprehend how they had so many songs that were so liked by the GP and were ready to become huge smashed (like ARUTW, Bloody Mary, Monsters,Sour Candy) and they just ingore them. Like wtf, how you don't want to get another hit? How is this even possible to not want to get a new hit. I can not understand this:banana:

• sad 1
  • thanks 5
  • love 1

On 1/4/2023 at 4:46 PM, little legend said:

Gaga's team must be the unique exception in history of being so unprofessional. Imagine not wanting to help a song that you see potential and that the really GP like and let it rot like this. It's so embarrassing that fans have better ideas than them and that the fans are the ones that care about the song success. I mean with the success of a song, it's Interscope that is gaining more money, how they don't care?:awkney: Isn't that their job? Why Gaga is on Interscope records? Isn't their job to promote Gaga's music?  

I really can't comprehend how they had so many songs that were so liked by the GP and were ready to become huge smashed (like ARUTW, Bloody Mary, Monsters,Sour Candy) and they just ingore them. Like wtf, how you don't want to get another hit? How is this even possible to not want to get a new hit. I can not understand this:banana:

her team is useless and interscope is useless as well. 

they released a speed up version for goo goo much :dead: the song barely hanging there and it was never really viral for speed up versions or anything. 

interscope needs to GO! 

i hope she changes it and joins the republic. 

• lol 2

Popster to Popster 4,833

Some people on here really loves to sh*t on Joanne while not even knowing what that album was even about, that album is more like an album about Gaga (because her name is also Joanne you know) while literally having a song on it as a tribute to her late aunt. Gaga was always going to make an album like that because she used to talk about Joanne even back when she debuted.

• paws up 2
  • thanks 3
  • love 1

The Popster 124

She should do all collabs from now on. Screw the haters. The OGHs don’t exist outside of Atril and Twitter anyway.

Do what u want … what you want Lady GaGa :sistrens::sistrens:

The Popster 151

Honestly, ignoring ARUTW for a sec, the fact that Is That Alright? Wasn’t included in the movie itself should be considered a hate crime. Could have been the new wedding song 

• paws up 5
  • thanks 4

Popster to Popster 2,995
On 1/4/2023 at 8:46 AM, little legend said:

Ya'll make it out to be some big wierd conspiracy thing. Its prob as simple as Gaga doesn't want to chase hits anymore at this point in the game. :oops: And to be honest, why would you want her to be just another desperate legacy artist. 

Edited by Imtired1616

A Popster Is Born 13,328
On 1/4/2023 at 7:21 PM, Shor said:

Honestly, ignoring ARUTW for a sec, the fact that Is That Alright? Wasn’t included in the movie itself should be considered a hate crime. Could have been the new wedding song 

It already is a wedding song for a lot of people tbh 

Pop-a-911-ster 28,838
x3
On 1/4/2023 at 3:52 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Ya'll make it out to be some big wierd conspiracy thing. It prob as simple as Gaga doesn't want to chase hits anymore at this point in the game. :oops: And to be honest, why would you want her to be just another desperate legacy artist. 

So she should retire from the music scene in order to become "a legendary act"? Having new hits over decades is what will make her legendary and one of the biggest artists of our times. Of course I support her other projects that will really make her unique and legendary but I don't understand why she should denied having a new hit. The thinking of not wanting to have a new hit cause I want to be a legend is just stupid 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 5

The Popster 124
On 1/4/2023 at 7:22 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Ya'll make it out to be some big wierd conspiracy thing. Its prob as simple as Gaga doesn't want to chase hits anymore at this point in the game. :oops: And to be honest, why would you want her to be just another desperate legacy artist. 

I would have agreed with you. But this is not just another hit. This is a career defining moment. Literally the whole social media is using her song. Instagram TikTok Facebook. 
This could be on par with BR and shallow.

And she doesn’t need to do anything. Her team can just release a simple lyrics video sped up version that’s it.

• lol 2

Popster This Way 603

GaGa's Team is such a mess, but for me the biggest no-sense was the 911 thing.

Like I could understand the arguments behind not giving proper single treatment to:

- ARUTW (Shallow was exploding back then in the USA and Gaga wanted to be remebered for the film and not for the songs)

- SC (impossibility of filming a proper music video)

- BM (12 years old song and impossibility of filming a proper video)

But why the hell didn't they release 911 as the third and final single of Chromatica? They already had the most difficult thing to get, which is a music video. All they needed to do is playlist 911 and send it to radio, that was all. But no, they decided to release a music video whithout any radio nor streaming push. And that's why Chromatica's recurrent streams are that awful: because they only rely on only one real single, which is ROM. However, 911 could also be succesfull, or at least they could have tried it (they had absolutelly nothing to loose, and Gaga was coming from having a streaming smash, so the streaming treatment for 911 could have been very good). But no, they let the era root in hell.

Edited by Andraslop
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 519

There's a group of young phags in front of my trainseat that are streaming Bloody Mary (and the whole album :whatga:)on their Spotify

YAAAAS Godga, get those phaggy streams!

lady-gaga-usa-anthem.gif

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 3

Popster to Popster 2,995
On 1/4/2023 at 8:55 AM, little legend said:

So she should retire from the music scene in order to become "a legendary act"? Having new hits over decades is what will make her legendary and one of the biggest artists of our times. Of course I support her other projects that will really make her unique and legendary but I don't understand why she should denied having a new hit. The thinking of not wanting to have a new hit cause I want to be a legend is just stupid 

Phew. Thank God Madonna released Back That Up To The Beat sped up version. Artist behavior. Such a great team. And not at all desperate. Legend status secured. :applause:

WgFrKkq.gif

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/4/2023 at 3:32 PM, OnionGirl said:

This situation reminds me of ARUTW. Gaga also didn’t have to lift one finger about anything, but WHY couldn’t her team send it to radio when the public was showing clear signs of interest?

Soundtrack albums rarely have more than one single (if they have that one) anyway ARUTW didn't really needed to be a single because the song already got pretty f*cking big, Is That Alright is more like a song that needed much more to be a single but like I said, soundtrack albums are not really being treated like actual albums from main pop girls (also Gaga probably wanted to be known more for her acting role than the songs who knows)

Popster This Way 603
On 1/4/2023 at 3:03 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Phew. Thank God Madonna released Back That Up To The Beat sped up version. Artist behavior. Such a great team. And not at all desperate. Legend status secured. :applause:

WgFrKkq.gif

Madonna is an 65 years old artist with her legend-status already built.

Gaga is just a 36 years old artist which is just cementing her legend-status.

Madonna doesn't need a new hit, while Gaga does if she actually wants to be a (non-forgotten) legend in the next decades.

That's why Madonna is a legend today: because she kept serving hits non-stop throughout her career, and not just in her beginnings.

Edited by Andraslop
  • paws up 2
  • thanks 4
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 2,995
On 1/4/2023 at 9:02 AM, Andraslop said:

GaGa's Team is such a mess, but for me the biggest no-sense was the 911 thing.

Like I could understand the arguments behind not giving proper single treatment to:

- ARUTW (Shallow was exploding back then in the USA and Gaga wanted to be remebered for the film and not for the songs)

- SC (impossibility of filming a proper music video)

- BM (12 years old song and impossibility of filming a proper video)

But why the hell didn't they release 911 as the third and final single of Chromatica? They already had the most difficult thing to get, which is a music video. All they needed to do is playlist 911 and send it to radio, that was all. But no, they decided to release a music video whithout any radio nor streaming push. And that's why Chromatica's recurrent streams are that awful: because they only rely on only one real single, which is ROM. However, 911 could also be succesfull, or at least they could have tried it. But no, they let the era root in hell.

My guess? They tried it. It didn't really take off. It's clear that her team/record company is willing to try a single out first in a few European countries and if it doesn't take off, it's not worth it to them push globally. We saw it with 911 in Italy and with the mv. Free Woman in France. BM in France and Italy -->UK-->US. Maybe that's just what they do now? :oops:

• love 1