Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Pop-a-911-ster 27,096
On 1/4/2023 at 10:05 AM, Miaou said:

YouTube :

#12+23 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (TikTok Remix | Speed Up) - Wednesday Dance Scene 1,804,003 views

not almost 2M views 

spacer.png

her supposed “team” doing charity for the other girls 

spacer.png

well you convinced me... artistic integrity MY a**

Cmon Bobo release the f-ing speed up version :lesson:

• lol 8

Pop-a-911-ster 27,096
On 1/4/2023 at 10:17 AM, emig_09 said:

Or we'll continue charting on the Cold 100 LMAO

Popster to Popster 4,585
On 1/4/2023 at 2:17 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

I hope so! After all they've been working on L4S behind the scenes almost immediately after C2C and we haven't heard much until just before release. The Cure was a surprise release when it could have stayed in the studio after getting cut from ASIB. So there is a chance that Gaga has some material ready but who knows really.

If not droplets, I really hope we get some act ii songs tacked onto an ARTPOP rerelease with one of the tracks maybe updated to a duet with Bruno Mars or The Weeknd or something 

Hopefully at least the ARTPOP 10th anniversary with some unreleased tracks it's happening, DJWS was so vocal about it and with BM smashing maybe his willing might be listened more now :pray:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,589
On 1/4/2023 at 1:17 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

I hope so! After all they've been working on L4S behind the scenes almost immediately after C2C and we haven't heard much until just before release. The Cure was a surprise release when it could have stayed in the studio after getting cut from ASIB. So there is a chance that Gaga has some material ready but who knows really.

If not droplets, I really hope we get some act ii songs tacked onto an ARTPOP rerelease with one of the tracks maybe updated to a duet with Bruno Mars or The Weeknd or something 

:pray: hoping for the best, but expecting the worst. 

• hugs 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 12,801
On 1/4/2023 at 1:17 PM, Leptine said:

The solo argument used by OGHs has always being so dumb when Gaga is actually one of the few main pop girls who has less collaborations in general in her career, they will always move goal poast no matter what even if she gets a solo smash, they already saying 'thank you Jenna Ortega' for BM smashing, too bad Ortega couldn't make viral the actual song used on the show :banana:

I was skeptical at first of a possible Bad Bunny collab since they're very different artists, but then I realized a song like this would be perfect:

I think it’s safer for the bad bunny thing IF it was his sound and lyrics, the thing that makes him a hit with his audience is ultimately why he’s there today. Of course if they made a song and it went on TTH no matter what the peaks would be nice, but it’s got to go beyond hype and first week streams.

Popster for Sale 57,179
On 1/4/2023 at 2:19 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Applause big videos from the past few days: 

Hide contents

Nothing as impressive as the Arctic Monkeys video but I don't think the trend is dead at all, yet. 

Oh wow so many videos from yesterday at 100-500k likes :whatga: It's not dying at all

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

Pop-a-911-ster 39,228

Brazil Online Film Awards (BOFA) :

Lady Gaga, “Hold My Hand”

Jazmine Sullivan, “Stand Up”

Son Lux, Miksti & David Byrne, “This Is a Life”

Rihanna, “Lift Me Up”

Gregory Mann, “Ciao Papa”

Hold My Hand GIF by Lady Gaga

Film Updates Awards :

Lady Gaga, “Hold My Hand”

Selena Gomez, “My Mind & Me”

Rihanna, “Lift Me Up”

Son Lux, Mitski & David Byrne, “This is a Life”

Taylor Swift, “Carolina”
Hold My Hand GIF by Lady Gaga

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,461
On 1/4/2023 at 9:17 AM, Leptine said:

The solo argument used by OGHs has always being so dumb when Gaga is actually one of the few main pop girls who has less collaborations in general in her career, they will always move goal poast no matter what even if she gets a solo smash, they already saying 'thank you Jenna Ortega' for BM smashing, too bad Ortega couldn't make viral the actual song used on the show :banana:

On 1/4/2023 at 9:22 AM, Leptine said:

Hopefully at least the ARTPOP 10th anniversary with some unreleased tracks it's happening, DJWS was so vocal about it and with BM smashing maybe his willing might be listened more now :pray:

Well if history is an indicator, we know that whatever narrative the OGHs pushes the most, eventually gets swept away. It's just a matter of time. Many such cases.

Gaga is over!! She bounces back.

lady-gaga-usa-anthem.gif

Will Gaga have another top 10 hit in Australia? The Cure debuts.

lady-gaga-usa-anthem.gif

Will Gaga ever win another Grammy? She more than doubles her wins since C2C

lady-gaga-usa-anthem.gif

Gaga will never have another #1!!! She earns 2 since BTW

lady-gaga-usa-anthem.gif

Gaga doesn't have a 1B song on Spotify, why? She's not only on her way to 2B but with 3 other solo songs also approaching 1B this year

lady-gaga-usa-anthem.gif

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 7
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,199
On 1/4/2023 at 10:17 AM, emig_09 said:

The amount of unofficial sped up uploads on Spotify/iTunes/YouTube actually getting a significant amount of streams/sales/views is baffling.

I’m not asking Gaga herself to do promo, film a video or anything else. She really doesn’t care and is focused on Joker 2. Which is completely fine.

But this is literally her team’s job and they’re doing nothing. :overit:

• paws up 1
  • sad 1
  • thanks 4
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/4/2023 at 11:27 AM, Adarsh said:

I’m not talking about the quality of the song. Collaborating with someone who did unspeakable things to little children is the worst thing Gaga has ever done. And that man has writing credits on all versions.

I don't like DWUW even as a song but I really do think that Gaga had no idea back then and the reason why I say this is because of Tara Savelo, she literally was an R K*lly stan up untill 2019 when she found out about what he actually did and called him out

• paws up 1
  • shook 2
  • love 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,911
x3
On 1/4/2023 at 2:54 PM, PanPikus said:

Sped up version / remix officially uploaded on YouTube is a must. Preferably as a lyric video. No need to put it on Spotify but making sure unofficial uploads get taken down. That’s the best scenario for me :bebe:

This is the best scenario also for me. But we are talking about Gaga's team, so we should be happy that they didn't delete the official Bloody Mary audio from YouTube or didn't block the Bloody Mary sound on Tik Tok:katy:

• sad 1
  • lol 4

Popster to Popster 4,199

This situation reminds me of ARUTW. Gaga also didn’t have to lift one finger about anything, but WHY couldn’t her team send it to radio when the public was showing clear signs of interest?

• paws up 4
  • thanks 6

A Popster Is Born 11,526
On 1/4/2023 at 2:05 PM, Miaou said:

YouTube :

#12+23 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (TikTok Remix | Speed Up) - Wednesday Dance Scene 1,804,003 views

not almost 2M views 

spacer.png

her supposed “team” doing charity for the other girls 

spacer.png

Obviously her best team in the world is doing EVERYTHING they can and she gains NOTHING from an official upload so it's fine 

WgFrKkq.gif

Popster to Popster 4,585
On 1/4/2023 at 2:24 PM, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I think it’s safer for the bad bunny thing IF it was his sound and lyrics, the thing that makes him a hit with his audience is ultimately why he’s there today. Of course if they made a song and it went on TTH no matter what the peaks would be nice, but it’s got to go beyond hype and first week streams.

They need to find a middle way in both directions which is the point of a collaboration like it happen a with the Blackpink collab, a sound that can fit both, Gaga singing in English (maybe just a few lines in Spanish) and him in Spanish, that is why an 'Americano' kind of song that would work, however I really don't see Gaga jumping on a total typical song of him.