Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,676
On 1/4/2023 at 1:48 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I remember us thinking that she would have a lot of trouble surpassing Beyoncé because of Renaissance release but we're already out streaming her for quite some time. Bey's catalog is really dragging her down and unless that changes Gaga is coming for her spot. Thankfully Gaga is also outstreaming everyone below her. 

Wondering if she plans to release something this year, I don't see her releasing a new album after she has been busy with JFAD filming, but it truly would do wonders for her streaming stats having a new release this year even if it's just a droplet, it would be better than nothing.

Popster to Popster 4,676
On 1/4/2023 at 1:51 PM, BloodyOreo said:

How much total streams has Doja right now? I could potentially see her taking Gaga's spot this decade. 

11. Selena Gomez: 14,668,245,159
12. Sia: 14,350,563,658
13. Lana Del Rey: 13,683,119,051
14. Katy Perry: 13,432,997,128
15. Doja Cat: 12,509,842,679
16. Camila Cabello: 12,327,799,154
17. KAROL G: 12,227,597,235
18. Shakira: 11,146,583,114
19. Demi Lovato: 11,063,308,345
20. Miley Cyrus: 10,471,352,600

A Popster Is Born 11,582

Sped up version / remix officially uploaded on YouTube is a must. Preferably as a lyric video. No need to put it on Spotify but making sure unofficial uploads get taken down. That’s the best scenario for me :bebe:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/4/2023 at 12:49 PM, yomama said:

And what are YOU losing in this scenario? pfft

WgFrKkq.gif

the return of 'dark sexga' era is finally here for GP and THEY are f*cking it up. Joker 2 will do nothing for her career all

She should come off set to perform on Ellen 

WgFrKkq.gif

Spoiler

i just needed to parody an atrl liddo forgive me 

• lol 5

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 1/4/2023 at 12:52 PM, Leptine said:

Wondering if she plans to release something this year, I don't see her releasing a new album after she has been busy with JFAD filming, but it truly would do wonders for her streaming stats having a new release this year even if it's just a droplet, it would be better than nothing.

I can see an album release happening at the end of this year if she has been silently working on it for the past few years without us noticing (it's been three years' worth of time for working on new music now). This seems unlikely though since she usually teases her releases very early on. A few droplets with streaming artists would be great. 

Pop-a-911-ster 26,613
On 1/4/2023 at 8:52 AM, Leptine said:

Wondering if she plans to release something this year

Not her but Rolling Stones is releasing an official recording of their live performances including

• yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,840

Her team is really dumb… wouldn’t releasing a sped up version be akin to releasing the Shallow (minus crowd noise) version on Spotify which is okay right?

Even if the sped up version doesn’t combine streams with the original it’s still fine  :excuseme:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 1/4/2023 at 12:54 PM, Leptine said:

11. Selena Gomez: 14,668,245,159
12. Sia: 14,350,563,658
13. Lana Del Rey: 13,683,119,051
14. Katy Perry: 13,432,997,128
15. Doja Cat: 12,509,842,679
16. Camila Cabello: 12,327,799,154
17. KAROL G: 12,227,597,235
18. Shakira: 11,146,583,114
19. Demi Lovato: 11,063,308,345
20. Miley Cyrus: 10,471,352,600

So Lana, Doja and Olivia are the only probable threats. Gaga's spot in the top 10 is very safe for now. Even if Olivia smashes again next era, Doja and Lana both surpass her, she's still 10. The fact that she's outstreaming all of them in her off era definitely helps hihi.  

• paws up 7

On 1/4/2023 at 3:58 PM, Aloe said:

Her team is really dumb… wouldn’t releasing a sped up version be akin to releasing the Shallow (minus crowd noise) version on Spotify which is okay right?

Even if the sped up version doesn’t combine streams with the original it’s still fine  :excuseme:

Eminem is not releasing the sped up version of Mockingbird :icant: And they're labelmates

It's not happening, the sooner y'all realize this the better

WgFrKkq.gif

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,676
On 1/4/2023 at 1:57 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

Not her but Rolling Stones is releasing an official recording of their live performances including

Yeah but I meant something with stream-chart potential, on ATRL base they're praying since months for a Bad Bunny collab since other than him being a stan, Bobby started following his manager recently, I personally don't expect to happen but I would be here for that not gonna lie.

Pop-a-911-ster 31,892

YouTube :

#12+23 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (TikTok Remix | Speed Up) - Wednesday Dance Scene 1,804,003 views

not almost 2M views 

spacer.png

her supposed “team” doing charity for the other girls 

spacer.png

Edited by Miaou
  • sad 4
  • lol 4

ARTPOPster 1,840
On 1/4/2023 at 9:02 PM, yomama said:

Eminem is not releasing the sped up version of Mockingbird :icant: And they're labelmates

It's not happening, the sooner y'all realize this the better

WgFrKkq.gif

Yeah I know it’s not, it’s just a critique :bebe:

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/4/2023 at 1:00 PM, BloodyOreo said:

@Leptine I would love top 5 for Gaga but it's not happening unless Rih decides to include human sacrifices in her SB performance or something :icant:

Imagine if ROM got a viral trend like just dance, even if the boost was mid for 50k videos a day it’d definitely go back to 500k on Fridays. Than if they used million reasons on a Netflix series and it increased, these would keep the momentum going and pick up her non TFM discography.

I think Gaga is capable of going a bit further, the environment has changed for her

• paws up 2

Popster to Popster 4,676
On 1/4/2023 at 1:56 PM, BloodyOreo said:

I can see an album release happening at the end of this year if she has been silently working on it for the past few years without us noticing (it's been three years' worth of time for working on new music now). This seems unlikely though since she usually teases her releases very early on. A few droplets with streaming artists would be great. 

I have the bad sensation she hasn't worked on new material, she has worked for sure on JFAD soundtrack the last time she went on studio, that is why I feel like it's more realistic hoping for a droplet instead.

On 1/4/2023 at 2:00 PM, BloodyOreo said:

@Leptine I would love top 5 for Gaga but it's not happening unless Rih decides to include human sacrifices in her SB performance or something :icant:

That is truly a long shot, if afer the Superbowl she returns to being an Avon lady without releasing anything for other 6 years maybe we have some chances.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,613
On 1/4/2023 at 9:03 AM, Leptine said:

Yeah but I meant something with stream-chart potential, on ATRL base they're praying since months for a Bad Bunny collab since other than him being a stan, Bobby started following his manager recently, I personally don't expect to happen but I would be here for that not gonna lie.

I'm here for anything that will boost her numbers and help build hype for LG7, but I can't think of an artist that fits her well honestly. BB is a liddo but has been ignored for too long. Cardi B, also a liddo, sadly seems like she doesn't have enough commercial pull anymore.

It's so annoying that Gaga is getting all these "SOLO!!!!1!1!!1" accusations. I mean, there IS a part of me that wants her to get that solo smash just to embarrass the OGHs again, but on the other hand, if she smashes #1 with a duet/collab, I also want to see her haters froth in the mouth :icant: As if other pop girls didn't also rely on collabs or jumping on a remix at certain points in their career

• paws up 8

Popster for Sale 44,886
On 1/4/2023 at 1:08 PM, Leptine said:

I have the bad sensation she hasn't worked on new material, she has worked for sure on JFAD soundtrack the last time she went on studio, that is why I feel like it's more realistic hoping for a droplet instead.

It makes sense, there has been zero word about even working on new material from anyone. I just like to delude myself into thinking she wants to keep it all under wraps more than ever due to Chromatica leaks fiasco. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,613
On 1/4/2023 at 9:12 AM, BloodyOreo said:

she wants to keep it all under wraps more than ever due to Chromatica leaks fiasco. 

I hope so! After all they've been working on L4S behind the scenes almost immediately after C2C and we haven't heard much until just before release. The Cure was a surprise release when it could have stayed in the studio after getting cut from ASIB. So there is a chance that Gaga has some material ready but who knows really.

If not droplets, I really hope we get some act ii songs tacked onto an ARTPOP rerelease with one of the tracks maybe updated to a duet with Bruno Mars or The Weeknd or something 

• paws up 4
  • hugs 1

Popster to Popster 4,676
On 1/4/2023 at 2:10 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

I'm here for anything that will boost her numbers and help build hype for LG7, but I can't think of an artist that fits her well honestly. BB is a liddo but has been ignored for too long. Cardi B, also a liddo, sadly seems like she doesn't have enough commercial pull anymore.

It's so annoying that Gaga is getting all these "SOLO!!!!1!1!!1" accusations. I mean, there IS a part of me that wants her to get that solo smash just to embarrass the OGHs again, but on the other hand, if she smashes #1 with a duet/collab, I also want to see her haters froth in the mouth :icant: As if other pop girls didn't also rely on collabs or jumping on a remix at certain points in their career

The solo argument used by OGHs has always being so dumb when Gaga is actually one of the few main pop girls who has less collaborations in general in her career, they will always move goal poast no matter what even if she gets a solo smash, they already saying 'thank you Jenna Ortega' for BM smashing, too bad Ortega couldn't make viral the actual song used on the show :banana:

I was skeptical at first of a possible Bad Bunny collab since they're very different artists, but then I realized a song like this would be perfect:

• thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 3