TABS 👏🏽 👏🏽 

T - Talentless

A - Atrocious Choreographer

B - BAD just BAD

S - Shameless 

• lol 8

ARTPOPster 1,600
On 1/4/2023 at 12:31 AM, dwuwpartii said:

Lady Gaga’s best song is DWUW solo (xtino agualara vocals free)

britpink-gretchen.gif

We never got a studio version of Gaga singing the second verse, did we? I know she sang it live

• sad 1

The Popster 124
On 1/4/2023 at 2:06 PM, derpmonster said:

We never got a studio version of Gaga singing the second verse, did we? I know she sang it live

That performance on the piano was other worldly. That needs to be on Spotify 😪 But sadly nothing is on Spotify. Rick Ross remix is so good and that’s also IGNORED!

gagas Spotify is filled with L4s and check to check songs :gaga-scream:

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 380
ARTPOPster 1,600
On 1/4/2023 at 10:13 AM, Adarsh said:

DWUW is an ugly stain on Gaga’s discography, no matter what version. It’s better if we collectively forget about that song.

Nah, the R. Kelly version is in top 3 on ARTPOP, anyone disagreeing has poor taste since the rest of the album is luckluster.

• thanks 4

A Popster Is Born 10,285

DWUW is a damn daring song in which she's giving a big middle finger to anyone who trashed her back in the day. In was so powerful living this especially during ARTPOP time. And the song is so good.

The only stain was the R. Kelly choice. f- you DJWS and Tara for this. 

• paws up 6
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,762
On 1/4/2023 at 9:15 AM, Swallow said:

Nah, the R. Kelly version is in top 3 on ARTPOP, anyone disagreeing has poor taste since the rest of the album is luckluster.

on an album full of noise and weird lyrics, once DWUW was gone a lot of ARTPOP’s streaming ‘potential’ was cut as many non fans had no reason to visit it, as well as DWUW doing similar streams to applause. It remains one of her best pop songs imo 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 13,327
On 1/4/2023 at 2:45 PM, Swallow said:

I’m not talking about the quality of the song. Collaborating with someone who did unspeakable things to little children is the worst thing Gaga has ever done. And that man has writing credits on all versions.

• paws up 2
  • sad 1

The Popster 124

I was a geepee Dw uw made me a fan :gaga-scream:

Gaga loves the song that’s why she has ft xtina version on all platforms. If that song is triggering she’d have erased every version. It’s just that damn kel ly version. :gaga-scream:

Spoiler

Writing dw uw and kel ly so that it doesn’t bring bad algorithm and less ads. I don’t understand that stuff but maybe this works @mods 🤭🤭