Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 1/3/2023 at 1:26 PM, DonnieDarko said:

Imagine The Chromatica Ball shows in 2023. 
:rip:

It’s not going to happen and Bobby was with her team on vacation in Mexico, like they always do. 

Reveal hidden contents

But I’m hyped:excited:

Longest era ever? :dragon:

• yaas, gaga 2

On 1/3/2023 at 2:13 PM, Ms I am a local said:

This is depressing, they must upload a sped up version NOW. They could release a new version of BTW ala Dua Lipa and put the goddamn sped up version where the rest of remixes are in the deluxe version of the album.

@LGMonster95, if you have the time and the will, you can report these to LGN if you want.

ARTPOPster 1,577
On 1/3/2023 at 10:19 AM, Artur said:

Godga please, I'm begging you :giveup:

I didn’t get to attend my date in September due to getting Covid so if this happens, I will be attending with my boyfriend. I was so devastated that I didn’t get to go. I cried for days. It was supposed to be my highlight of 2022. :crying:

• hugs 21
  • sad 2

On 1/3/2023 at 4:58 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Would it take streams from the original?  Does Gaga not strike you as the kind of artist that may see that as cheap and gimmicky? Like, she spends all her time on TikTok. :laughga: So we know she knows about the sped up bs. I dont think she'd ever take away from a song she wrote and loves to get cheap streams. Its not who she is. 

The whole point is, like GypsyLife said there are already sped up versions that are taking away MILLIONS of streams per day from the original. I'm giving the benefit of the doubt that it seems cheap to release a sped up version, but if people are enjoying that so much, and everyone else is doing it, then why not? Also, commissioning a lyric video should not be expensive at all. The song at the very least is making Interscope 6000$ a day. They can invest in a video.

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 519
On 1/3/2023 at 5:33 PM, 0606060 said:

Watch the one artpop track to go viral be DWUW and no one can listen to it anywhere anymore so re-uploaders snatch all the views/streams :santa:

Watch it trend on TikTok because of its leaked video

k7LeDfV.gif

Edited by Mylo
  • lol 4

Popster for Sale 44,688
On 1/3/2023 at 4:42 PM, Mylo said:

k7LeDfV.gif

This is actually a risk of the interest in her back catalog, people will rediscover that mess

She did well deleting the song 

• yaas, gaga 1

On 1/3/2023 at 11:42 AM, Mylo said:

k7LeDfV.gif

When it leaks and the tiktok kiddos cancel her for working with the r@pist, and all her songs drop below 200k daily on Spotify.

k7LeDfV.gif

That reminds me, Richy the Rat was never fired huh. They really swept that under the rug.

k7LeDfV.gif

Edited by 0606060
  • shook 1

Popster to Popster 3,112
On 1/3/2023 at 11:19 AM, Artur said:

Godga please, I'm begging you :giveup:

Honestly, this is the ONLY acceptable reason for not getting the Tour video yet. :lesson:

Spoiler

What signs though? Flop-bby going to see Bad Bunny? Cause... :bigbird:

• lol 1

Popster This Way 519
On 1/3/2023 at 5:45 PM, BloodyOreo said:

This is actually a risk of the interest in her back catalog, people will rediscover that mess

She did well deleting the song 

She really did the best thing for the future of her career by deleting it from existence, shame cause it's really one of her best songs

On 1/3/2023 at 5:46 PM, 0606060 said:

All her songs drop below 200k daily on Spotify.

k7LeDfV.gif

So just like the Telephone uncredited songstress

k7LeDfV.gif

• paws up 1
  • lol 9

Popster to Popster 4,621
On 1/3/2023 at 3:35 PM, little legend said:

Of course we have to look at the bigger picture and be part of projects that will make her a legend (which she already is) is more important than having a quick hit but why we can't have both? And after all , promoting Gaga's songs and work is her team's/Interscope's duty. They should promote her songs , otherwise what's the point of having them.

Having both would be ideal obviously but sadly we can't, it's been years that this is the situation.

Just look at the difference on how they launched HMH, one month before movie released and not close to it (absurd) on a random Tuesday with no immediate video and playlist placement, ridicously being putted on TTH one month and half later in the last placements when the song was done at that point; and how 'Lift me Up' was launched instead with a mega radio deal and immediate #1 TTH placement, and don't tell me just because it was Rihanna comeback, HMH deserved the same treatment especially with Gaga coming from the big success of ASIB soundtrack.

When it comes to charts|streaming stats, they blatantly don't care and hoping for things to improve of being different with Gaga becoming always more close to be 40 is just a set up for disappointment at this point, you can only enjoy if it happens casually (like BM) or naturally (Shallow, ARUTW).

• paws up 2
  • sad 3

Moderator 24,278
On 1/3/2023 at 10:19 PM, Daddy said:

monthly listeners 

57,658,953 (+232,811)

18th (+1) in the world 

LRHMks3.gif

18(+1) lady gaga (57,658,953)

19(-1) Michael bublé (57,654,035)

• paws up 13
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 3,112
On 1/3/2023 at 11:40 AM, ARTPOP said:

and everyone else is doing it, then why not?

Also, commissioning a lyric video should not be expensive at all. The song at the very least is making Interscope 6000$ a day. They can invest in a video.

I dunno how to explain the fact that I think this a reason she wouldn't do it. :laughga:

Was the Sour Candy lyric video expensive? Did it help? These are questions. :cm:

On 1/3/2023 at 11:52 AM, Daddy said:

When she links up with Michael for their TonyGa serve (Christmas edition) in the near future

:arguega:

Edited by 0606060
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 1

Popster for Sale 44,688
On 1/3/2023 at 4:52 PM, Daddy said:

2 more Xmas demons left to defeat (Mariah and Sia) and if she keeps growing she might even reach top 15 :abel_glow:

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 6

Popster for Sale 44,688

yeah it's frustrating how her team handles her career on the charts, but at some point we have to accept and live with it and just hope that organic success comes her way regardless

it's not optimal but it is what it is 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 6