Pop-a-911-ster 27,134
On 1/3/2023 at 12:29 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Been listening to Caution by Mariah and omg the 4 tracks are smash after smash 

it's a smash album tbh :prideheart:

• yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,497
On 1/3/2023 at 11:32 AM, Bojana said:

Judas - 263,067,712 (+576,081)

The way I just refreshed the page 40 seconds ago and there was no update yet :icant:

Let me wait for ARUTW update to see if this is good or not

A Popster Is Born 14,789
On 1/3/2023 at 4:27 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Some are getting taken down. I'm sure there's legalities involved either way. But you didn't address the main point, which was Gaga is not that kind of artist. And won't be. :enigma: 

Enlighten me about the “artistic integrity difference” between a BM speed up version and any of the two I Can’t Give You Anything But Love official remixes please :whatga:

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 14,789

The infamous “artistic integrity” got lost somewhere when the remix of TIHTY went #1 on some random Billboard chart :applause:

• thanks 4
  • lol 6

A Popster Is Born 10,055
On 1/3/2023 at 12:38 PM, danwasd said:

The infamous “artistic integrity” got lost somewhere when the remix of TIHTY went #1 on some random Billboard chart :applause:

?

I'm pretty sure it was not an official remix

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 1/3/2023 at 4:21 PM, Leptine said:

It's obvious that charts and streams are not a priority for Gaga, label and her team since long time, too many times they missed so many easy opportunities during the years with all situations that you all know very well with her releases and projects.

As expected they wouldn't have pushed BM properly as well, called it 2 weeks ago, after the initial enthusiasm you just know things would have went this way.

It's fine, it was still thrilling to see this happening with an old unreleased track fan favorite, but reading even myself hoping for TTH or a music video and stuff like that, it was delusional knowing how her team operates.

Gaga is going for a career path where she is cementing herself with a legend status building a huge legacy with the projects she does, the transition to movies working with A list Hollywood people, big performances at events (Oscars, Grammys, White house, ecc), a second jazz album with beloved veteran jazz singer, a stadium tour, all her choices in the last years keep going all in that direction.

Things have to be looked in that big picture, at this point of her career they won't invest or chase a streaming hit or charts numbers at every cost, it's clear more than ever with the choices they make, they don't care and very likely she doesn't care in first, a certain part of her fanbase need to accept this and enjoy a catalogue boost that happens naturally or a song going viral casually, but that's all.

I literally knew this from a long time ago, the main priority for both Gaga and her team are not charts or her streaming numbers, I mean ofc they do care up to a point (cause they still managed to do some things like putting 3 songs from both ASIB and Chromatica on TTH etc) but It's obviously not their main focus and this also includes Gaga herself imo because if she really wanted better promotion then she would have asked for it and I really do believe that they would have done this for her because she's a huge artist and she's bringing money for all of them. I still expect some good promotion for her next projects (but nothing really outstanding) cause Gaga can definitelly still deliver hits and a good era overall with or without heavy promo.

• paws up 3

On 1/3/2023 at 4:32 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

The way I just refreshed the page 40 seconds ago and there was no update yet :icant:

Let me wait for ARUTW update to see if this is good or not

Judas - 263,067,712 (+576,081)

ARUTW - 885,353,502 (+568,589)

its still good, miss judas is a fighter!!!! 

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 2