Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Honestly it's starting to feel pathetic that all of us care more about these songs doing well than the own label making money off of them. The literal BARE minimum that every single other artist's team does when a song goes viral is to release an updated version and some sort of visualizer. I understand not wanting to dilute her art by releasing a sped up version but like at least do SOMETHING? People are making money off of unofficial versions and they simply don't care. So many songs' potential have gone to waste in Gaga's career and all they needed to smash was someone who actually cares about her success to be in charge.

• paws up 5
  • thanks 12

On 1/3/2023 at 9:18 AM, OliverDespechao said:

CUFF IT A NON SINGLE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEE tiffany-pollard-laughing-hysterically.gi

Not it beating BMS to hit 300m :icant: The way that album is gonna TANK in streams as the year goes by. Guess it's a good thing she's potentially releasing another part so her stans can use that as an excuse when Rennie is rotting away like the rest of her catalogue

• lol 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 4,621

It's obvious that charts and streams are not a priority for Gaga, label and her team since long time, too many times they missed so many easy opportunities during the years with all situations that you all know very well with her releases and projects.

As expected they wouldn't have pushed BM properly as well, called it 2 weeks ago, after the initial enthusiasm you just know things would have went this way.

It's fine, it was still thrilling to see this happening with an old unreleased track fan favorite, but reading even myself hoping for TTH or a music video and stuff like that, it was delusional knowing how her team operates.

Gaga is going for a career path where she is cementing herself with a legend status building a huge legacy with the projects she does, the transition to movies working with A list Hollywood people, big performances at events (Oscars, Grammys, White house, ecc), a second jazz album with beloved veteran jazz singer, a stadium tour, all her choices in the last years keep going all in that direction.

Things have to be looked in that big picture, at this point of her career they won't invest or chase a streaming hit or charts numbers at every cost, it's clear more than ever with the choices they make, they don't care and very likely she doesn't care in first, a certain part of her fanbase need to accept this and enjoy a catalogue boost that happens naturally or a song going viral casually, but that's all.

• paws up 15

On 1/3/2023 at 9:21 AM, ARTPOP said:

Honestly it's starting to feel pathetic that all of us care more about these songs doing well than the own label making money off of them.

Well, this part is true :billie:

On 1/3/2023 at 9:21 AM, Leptine said:

Gaga is going for a career path where she is cementing herself with a legend status building a huge legacy with the projects she does, the transition to movies working with A list Hollywood people, big performances at events (Oscars, Grammys, White house, ecc), a second jazz album with beloved veteran jazz singer, a stadium tour, all her choices in the last years keep going all in that direction.

Things have to be looked in that big picture, at this point of her career they won't invest or chase a streaming hit or charts numbers at every cost, it's clear more than ever with the choices they make, they don't care and very likely she doesn't care in first, a certain part of her fanbase need to accept this and enjoy a catalogue boost that happens naturally or a song going viral casually, but that's all.

That's why I find it so odd when people get upset about her doing anything in her career besides making pop music. Those same people celebrate when she succeeds and use her stats to brag (i.e. acting), but they b*ch the whole way there :enigma:

Edited by 0606060
  • paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 28,953
x3

Italy iTunes

#5 Bloody Mary 

#11 Bloody Mary 

#15 Bloody Mary 

#16 Hold My Hand 

#43 Shallow 

#44 Always Remember Us This 

#85 Bloody Mary 

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 17,915

Female artists with the most songs exceeding 300 million streams on Spotify:

#1. Taylor Swift — 34
#2. Rihanna — 31
#3. Billie Eilish — 30
#4. Ariana Grande — 29
#5. Nicki Minaj — 23
#6. Selena Gomez — 20
#7. Dua Lipa — 19
#8. Beyoncé / Katy Perry / Lady Gaga / Doja Cat — 16

Edited by OliverDespechao
  • paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 6
  • love 1

On 1/3/2023 at 3:31 PM, OliverDespechao said:

Female artists with the most songs exceeding 300 million streams on Spotify:

#1. Taylor Swift — 34
#2. Rihanna — 31
#3. Billie Eilish — 30
#4. Ariana Grande — 29
#5. Nicki Minaj — 23
#6. Selena Gomez — 20
#7. Dua Lipa — 19
#8. Beyoncé / Katy Perry / Lady Gaga / Doja Cat — 16

gaga coming with judas and bloody mary :oscar:

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,953
x3
On 1/3/2023 at 4:21 PM, Leptine said:

It's obvious that charts and streams are not a priority for Gaga, label and her team since long time, too many times they missed so many easy opportunities during the years with all situations that you all know very well with her releases and projects.

As expected they wouldn't have pushed BM properly as well, called it 2 weeks ago, after the initial enthusiasm you just know things would have went this way.

It's fine, it was still thrilling to see this happening with an old unreleased track fan favorite, but reading even myself hoping for TTH or a music video and stuff like that, it was delusional knowing how her team operates.

Of course we have to look at the bigger picture and be part of projects that will make her a legend (which she already is) is more important than having a quick hit but why we can't have both? And after all , promoting Gaga's songs and work is her team's/Interscope's duty. They should promote her songs , otherwise what's the point of having them.

• paws up 3

Pop-a-911-ster 26,503
On 1/3/2023 at 10:21 AM, Leptine said:

I generally agree with you but at the risk of sounding like a broken record (I've said it before you joined here, I think), I really don't see it as mutually exclusive. Gaga is so set on working with established and acclaimed legends, likely to be seen as one that is worthy to be enshrined amidst them. I can understand that, but I hope she also starts looking forward generation-wise, not just backward. She has influenced a lot of the newer acts, and nurturing her connection with the younger generation can help cement her legacy by carrying her memory into the future.

• paws up 5
  • thanks 5