Popster for Sale 41,891
On 1/3/2023 at 1:43 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

Rumors say Fadele failed to outgross VeGaGas, how f-ed up if true

An even bigger tank when adjusted for inflation :giveup:

• lol 9
  • yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,442
On 1/3/2023 at 1:53 PM, Gypsy Life said:

Unofficial sped-up uploads are back to doing 1M+ on Spotify.

That's 6M streams between YouTube and Spotify that are going to waste every day and not counting for charts or certs. Ridiculous.

All of these streams lost

bardiszns-hrhcollection.gif 

INTERSCOPE AND BOBBÉ WAKE THE F UP

RELEASE AT LEAST A LYRIC VIDEO OR SPED UP VERSION

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,845

UK MidWeek

Official Singles/Albums Chart Update Top 100
Source: OCC
Missing Data:

Top 100 Singles

1 RAYE feat. 070 Shake - Escapism.
2 SZA - Kill Bill
3 Central Cee - Let Go
4 Rema - Calm Down
5 Bugzy Malone & TeeDee - Out of Nowhere

6-10
8 Metro Boomin', The Weeknd & 21 Savage - Creepin' ^

11-20
11 Lewis Capaldi - Pointless ^
15 Tiësto & Tate McRae - 10:35 ^
16 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary *
20 Dean Lewis - How Do I Say Goodbye ^

:bunny:

• paws up 8
  • shook 7
  • yaas, gaga 20
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 14,828
On 1/3/2023 at 1:42 PM, GraceRandolph said:

What is a damn visualizer going to do you guys?

Even if it gets a single view, it’s non-arguably more than 0

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

On 1/3/2023 at 8:40 AM, BloodyMary said:

can somebody please explain what was the difference between “Thats What I Want” by lil nas x and “ Rain On Me” ? 

other than thats what i want spend over a year in TTH +#1 on pop radio even tho much much less streams than rain on me?

A few things: Lil Nas x is a newer/'cooler' artist (at least at the time), he literally had a huge hit the song prior (Montero), TWIW was released over a year after RoM and is at 800m, so I wouldn't say it has 'much less' streams especially considering RoM is a high profile feature with a streaming giant. Now, TTH and radio obviously helped push the song way further than it would have done on it's own, but all these other things are also important.

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,382

Also @chartgaga / @Gagacharts are you guys going to be posting a 16B Spotify streams graphic since Gaga passed 16B?

I love having them for my Gaga stats folder in my camera :kiss: I like to use them to see how long it took to pass certain thresholds….

For those curious Gaga passed 15B back on 9/20/2022

edit: ended the year with 3B+ does anyone have an ongoing list of her yearly Spotify stats? 

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 5
  • love 1

On 1/3/2023 at 4:50 PM, 0606060 said:

A few things: Lil Nas x is a newer/'cooler' artist (at least at the time), he literally had a huge hit the song prior (Montero), TWIW was released over a year after RoM and is at 800m, so I wouldn't say it has 'much less' streams especially considering RoM is a high profile feature with a streaming giant. Now, TTH and radio obviously helped push the song way further than it would have done on it's own, but all these other things are also important.

if rom stayed in TTH for over a year and pop radio top10 over 30 weeks it would be over 1B stresms rn. 

anyways we stan an actress rn i guess.

Pop-a-911-ster 26,555

Anyway it's nice that BM corrected the daily streams of BTW (A) for now (and erased accusations of its frontloadedness and being forgagatten), but Gaga's next hit should come from a future project, and that's what's important in the long-run for her relevancy and longevity. :excuseme:

• thanks 6
  • love 1

On 1/3/2023 at 4:50 PM, FRANZGA said:

UK MidWeek

Official Singles/Albums Chart Update Top 100
Source: OCC
Missing Data:

Top 100 Singles

1 RAYE feat. 070 Shake - Escapism.
2 SZA - Kill Bill
3 Central Cee - Let Go
4 Rema - Calm Down
5 Bugzy Malone & TeeDee - Out of Nowhere

6-10
8 Metro Boomin', The Weeknd & 21 Savage - Creepin' ^

11-20
11 Lewis Capaldi - Pointless ^
15 Tiësto & Tate McRae - 10:35 ^
16 Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary *
20 Dean Lewis - How Do I Say Goodbye ^

:bunny:

A SMASH :oscar:

• love 1

On 1/3/2023 at 7:54 AM, BloodyMary said:

if rom stayed in TTH for over a year and pop radio top10 over 30 weeks it would be over 1B stresms rn. 

anyways we stan an actress rn i guess.

But ROM DIDN’T stay on TTH for over a year and didn’t stay in the top 10 for 30 weeks. :enigma:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,382

i always laugh when I see comments like this because it’s FILM TWITTER PEOPLE LIKE THIS that had epic meltdowns last year with every Gaga interview saying how hungry for the Oscar she was…I guess suddenly people like Austin Butler aren’t desperate because YOU like them now huh?

edit: not talking specifically about Zoe, she’s actually been pretty supportive of Gaga throughout her Oscar campaigns but film Twitter people like her

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 3
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,891
On 1/3/2023 at 1:46 PM, FRANZGA said:

Screenshot-20230103-082841-Chrome.jpg:dead:

:dead:

now i wanna know Olivia's or Billie's :giveup:

Not chartdata monetising music stats. Arguably prohibited too if it’s from some paid publication. :icant:

• lol 1

I personally am glad they didn’t publish an official sped up version. Artistic integrity won 😌

It will make people remember the original version in the long run. + we would’ve never gotten these great peaks on Spotify 

• paws up 4

On 1/3/2023 at 8:54 AM, Dean ARTchester said:

Anyway it's nice that BM corrected the daily streams of BTW (A) for now (and erased accusations of its frontloadedness and being forgagatten), but Gaga's next hit should come from a future project, and that's what's important in the long-run for her relevancy and longevity. :excuseme:

I need her to have a featured hit and one last Shallah-esque smash from her next album and honestly she'll be solidified and can serve flop after flop after  :icant:

Edited by 0606060

Pop-a-911-ster 27,178
On 1/3/2023 at 11:02 AM, sadho said:

I personally am glad they didn’t publish an official sped up version. Artistic integrity won 😌

It will make people remember the original version in the long run. + we would’ve never gotten these great peaks on Spotify 

same opinion but it's sad those versions do not count for the single

Pop-a-911-ster 26,555
On 1/3/2023 at 10:01 AM, emig_09 said:

Adele is like... over?

Or maybe we have the standards so high for her

Same reason Gaga was declared over from BTW into ARTPOP. In all fairness she has a nice tone, and 21 was a f-ing masterpiece. However, she showed no evolution, and people think she's one of the best vocalist of this generation when her technique is far from the best. 25 was passable at least for being a rehash but 30 is just a snoozefest. I never got past her 3rd song on first listen.

• paws up 6

On 1/3/2023 at 2:51 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

Also @chartgaga / @Gagacharts are you guys going to be posting a 16B Spotify streams graphic since Gaga passed 16B?

I love having them for my Gaga stats folder in my camera :kiss: I like to use them to see how long it took to pass certain thresholds….

For those curious Gaga passed 15B back on 9/20/2022

edit: ended the year with 3B+ does anyone have an ongoing list of her yearly Spotify stats? 

was this gagas biggest year where she didnt release an album?