Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 1/3/2023 at 8:18 AM, BloodyMary said:

there is a room for everyone in US there are 300M+ people living in that country. 

Do you really think people only listen to r&b or hiphop or rhythmic songs? :rip:

they just dont trying to make a room for her on radio and simply that.

Girl, I live in the US so yes I am very much aware of what people listen to here. Do you think SZA of all people having a gigantic era currently is just pure luck? :bigbird: Even Arianka had to enter her blackfishing era to snatch a few smashes. I'm just saying she has a very CLEAR hurdle in the US specifically.

Edited by 0606060

Popster This Way 563

Sped up versions are different. You have a pretty standard version, which is the one that went viral, but many users are picking the version they want to listen to very consciously imo. Although I hate how Gaga is losing (some) streams, I like how Spotify is kind of turning into YouTube with all these versions. I just would like them to find a way to count the streams for Gaga in the end, like (I think) YouTube does. 

Popster This Way 979
On 1/3/2023 at 10:22 AM, The_Archer said:

Just rebrand this forum as a Taylor Swift one and you’ll have so many new members and fun chart stuff to track. Gaga stans can go back to Gagadaily.

Maybe you should be going there? 

On 1/3/2023 at 4:18 PM, GraceRandolph said:

Rap is SO DOMINANT though

On 1/3/2023 at 4:21 PM, 0606060 said:

Girl, I live in the US so yes I am very much aware of what people listen to here. Do you think SZA of all people having a gigantic era currently is just pure luck? :bigbird: Even Arianka had to enter her blackfishing era to snatch a few smashes. I'm just saying she has a very CLEAR hurdle in the US specifically.

do you guys think she will do hiphop just to get played on rhythmic radio or what? 

bloody mary is closest thing u will hear from her as trendy songs and thats from 2011 

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 1/3/2023 at 9:28 PM, 0606060 said:

Anywho, back to laughing at Beyonce who's streaming is basically on par with Gaga's even though she released an album in the last like 6 months. :billie:

nahhh.. GAGA is abover her for over a month now

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,861
On 1/3/2023 at 10:22 AM, The_Archer said:

Just rebrand this forum as a Taylor Swift one and you’ll have so many new members and fun chart stuff to track. Gaga stans can go back to Gagadaily.

The most ridiculous comment I have seen in a while :icant:

And we had a lot in the past 24hs

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 39,390
On 1/3/2023 at 8:20 AM, DonnieDarko said:

The little managers in here

:icant:

Gaga is doing great. She’s on a hiatus. Relax, people.

:dragon:

I know right? :disappointed:

I thought her Spotify numbers would just slowly dwindle while she was filming Joker and yet we start the year as one of the most streamed females on Spotify without a pop album since 2020…and it’s 2023….like sure a little more effort would be nice but don’t understand why people are f-ing complaining….we never saw this BM slayage coming in the first place.

Enjoy the ride and touch some grass once in a while. WE’RE LITERALLY OUTSTREAMING BEYONCÉ WHO HAD A WHOLE DAMN ALBUM RELEASE

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 6
  • love 2

On 1/3/2023 at 8:29 AM, BloodyMary said:

do you guys think she will do hiphop just to get played on rhythmic radio or what? 

bloody mary is closest thing u will hear from her as trendy songs and thats from 2011 

I mean, I don't want her to chase trends cause we can clearly see with Bloody Mary or Shallow even that staying true to herself can pay off even if it takes a decade. But it's still good to contextualize and not just say 'well, we clearly just need more payola everywhere'.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,433
On 1/3/2023 at 2:35 PM, MANiCURE1295 said:

I know right? :disappointed:

I thought her Spotify numbers would just slowly dwindle while she was filming Joker and yet we start the year as one of the most streamed females on Spotify without a pop album since 2020…and it’s 2023….like sure a little more effort would be nice but don’t understand why people are f-ing complaining….we never saw this coming in the first place.

Enjoy the ride and touch some grass once in a while. WE’RE LITERALLY OUTSTREAMING BEYONCÉ WHO HAD A WHOLE DAMN ALBUM RELEASE

Exactly this.

• paws up 1

On 1/3/2023 at 4:35 PM, 0606060 said:

I mean, I don't want her to chase trends cause we can clearly see with Bloody Mary or Shallow even that staying true to herself can pay off even if it takes a decade. But it's still good to contextualize and not just say 'well, we clearly just need more payola everywhere'.

yes. obviously the music genre isnt problem + US isnt problem. 

there is only 1 problem and that is lack of push and payola on radio. 

we seen songs going Top10 on BillboardHot100 with barely 400-500k daily streams.

can somebody please explain what was the difference between “Thats What I Want” by lil nas x and “ Rain On Me” ? 

other than thats what i want spend over a year in TTH +#1 on pop radio even tho much much less streams than rain on me?

Pop-a-911-ster 39,390
On 1/3/2023 at 8:42 AM, FRANZGA said:

WAIT.. she's not breaking GAGA's record?? a WIN for us if true :giveup:

Gaga is averaging 1.5M if I’m correct (79.9M with 52 shows) :giveup: maybe the record is safe for now 

• love 2