WAIT.. Madonna is also not included in RS's list? :icant:

the fact that there's no uproar :icant:

good to see her fans have an ounce of self-awareness :applause:

A Popster Is Born 17,950
On 1/3/2023 at 9:23 AM, Lazz Monster said:

BM is just not being treated as a single, and we gotta accept it

THISSSS :giveup:

Time to move on … :bebe::bebe::bebe:

the way she’s probably never gonna have a hit with multiples 2M daily streams again :bebe:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 13,411
On 1/3/2023 at 5:58 PM, FRANZGA said:

WAIT.. Madonna is also not included in RS's list? :icant:

the fact that there's no uproar :icant:

Because her stans know that she’s not a vocalist. I don’t think Swifties would’ve complained if Taylor wasn’t included either.

A Popster Is Born 14,828

If Ava can get a visualizer for each and every song of her new album, Gags could get one for BM too, even if it’s not a new song :arguega:

On 1/3/2023 at 6:29 AM, LockUpTheElderly said:

There is no connection with the audience if the music doesn't reach them, and that only happens through promotion.

Radio is important for that. Performing at the AMAs in 2022 is not going to do much. What promotional tactics do you have in mind exactly?

Popster for Sale 44,845
On 1/3/2023 at 12:36 PM, Adarsh said:

Because her stans know that she’s not a vocalist. I don’t think Swifties would’ve complained if Taylor wasn’t included either.

think again :icant:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,845
On 1/3/2023 at 12:35 PM, OliverDespechao said:

the way she’s probably never gonna have a hit with multiples 2M daily streams again :bebe:

:mess:

the drama

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 28,982
x3
On 1/3/2023 at 2:36 PM, danwasd said:

If Ava can get a visualizer for each and every song of her new album, Gags could get one for BM too, even if it’s not a new song :arguega:

Well Gaga is an established artist and that's why her team will never do anything for helping her songs to be a success :katy:

A Popster Is Born 12,829
On 1/3/2023 at 12:23 PM, Lazz Monster said:

I'm not worried, they did great during Chromatica release week

BM is just not being treated as a single, and we gotta accept it

SL has to be up there with one of the best rollouts for a lead, the payola and push was really good, the problem was actual choice

Its not interscopes fault they wont plalyist an old song, i stand by that. They could do some remixes or the lyric video idea though, or even another tiktok. The problem with interscope is they box tick, but dont make more boxes to tick. Stans blame way too much of response by audience on label cause its easier to do so.

Lets just hope her next lead will get a decent push and click and not be outstreamed by BM/PF after a month like shes a legacy fad :katy:

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1

On 1/3/2023 at 7:36 AM, danwasd said:

There are plenty of vids on YouTube (lyric and ‘visualizers’) with 10,15,20m views already anyways. Not to mention the audio itself. I know everyone wants her to do something but we’ll just end up with a YouTube video that doesn’t hit 20m views and more meltdowns about that :arguega:

Edited by 0606060

The Fame Popster 299
On 1/3/2023 at 1:35 PM, OliverDespechao said:

She could, but her team will have to learn what payola means.

Radio payola + Spotify payola and she will be fine, just like pretty much everyone else this past year  :arguega:

Edited by Sam
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,982
x3
On 1/3/2023 at 2:42 PM, GraceRandolph said:

What is a damn visualizer going to do you guys?

They could release a cool lyric video with cool visuals and lyrics that you can actually read ( cause her team is not even capable of doing even this) and add it to Hot Hits, TTHs and etc. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,982
x3

Well, they even missed the opportunity to make ARUTW her biggest song ever. Imagine releasing a masterpiece like ARUTW and let it rot just to release a dreadful, annoying and one of her worst songs instead( yeah you guessed right, I'm referring to Stupid Love) :eyega::awkney:

• paws up 1
  • sad 2
  • thanks 6

Pop-a-911-ster 28,982
x3
On 1/3/2023 at 2:47 PM, 0606060 said:

If anything this BM miracle just makes me excited for her next release :giveup: her streaming poison status has been REVOKED and as long as it’s a good song it could go really well.

Can't wait to release another masterpiece that will never be promoted and will not be a hit:giveup: