Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster to Popster 4,136
On 1/3/2023 at 4:28 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Not you blaming her manager/label/team laziness and uselessness on her. The music industry is about who best promotes their music, an album with only two singles will never have the same impact as another that had four or more singles, Gaga's greatest eras are precisely the time when she didn't end the album campaign in the second single as has been the case on her last three studio albums.

And let's not talk about quality here because that's relative and we all know that if Beyoncé or Taylor had released Chromatica, it would have scored a +90 on metacritic instead of a 79.

Post album Singles are made on gp's perception though

if gp don't respond to your stuff nobody will spend their coins on it (same happened with chromatica unfortunately) 911 reception after mv was mild,

Woman, Cuff it, levitating, rules etc album tracks gained traction thats why they were promoted as singles.

& All im saying is that not everything is Bobby ’s fault he knows his job and if gaga/interscope is not willing to promote her stuff or release more singles bc they are not confident on outcome, we CAN'T blame Bobby.

On 1/3/2023 at 4:58 AM, LockUpTheElderly said:

Not you blaming her manager/label/team laziness and uselessness on her. The music industry is about who best promotes their music, an album with only two singles will never have the same impact as another that had four or more singles, Gaga's greatest eras are precisely the time when she didn't end the album campaign in the second single as has been the case on her last three studio albums.

And let's not talk about quality here because that's relative and we all know that if Beyoncé or Taylor had released Chromatica, it would have scored a +90 on metacritic instead of a 79.

This fanbase needs to realize that “more/better promo” isn’t a magic bandaid that will make Gaga’s music connect with the GP better. Chromatica didn’t connect as well as expected. It is what it is. A few at home performances of 911 wouldn’t have changed much, and a Sour Candy music video would’ve helped the song but the era is over. Music needs to connect with the gp first before artists and labels decide to invest in aggressive promotion to take it to the next level.

• thanks 1

Popster to Popster 4,136
On 1/3/2023 at 5:20 PM, GraceRandolph said:

This fanbase needs to realize that “more/better promo” isn’t a magic bandaid that will make Gaga’s music connect with the GP better. Chromatica didn’t connect as well as expected. It is what it is. A few at home performances of 911 wouldn’t have changed much, and a Sour Candy music video would’ve helped the song but the era is over. Music needs to connect with the gp first before artists and labels decide to invest in aggressive promotion to take it to the next level.

Exactly my point. 

But people don't understand this 

On 1/3/2023 at 5:58 AM, Mylo said:

Bloody Mary, an album track from 2011, having more days over 2M streams than TTH'd Stupid Love never fails to make me cackle 

k7LeDfV.gif

You say this but Stupid Love could’ve been a solo top 3 hit if not for the leak. 

spacer.png

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 10,140
On 1/3/2023 at 8:29 AM, monketsharona said:

That said I'm very negative about what's next coming with new music. People around her just can't handle anything music related. She deserves better.

I'm not worried, they did great during Chromatica release week

BM is just not being treated as a single, and we gotta accept it

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

On 1/3/2023 at 6:40 AM, Hags Labs said:

Her team being useless as per usual. Even Megan Trainor and Madonna have a better management team when it comes to treating their catalogues fairly :bebe:

Her catalogue is literally doing great though? I mean, how they treat BM is one thing, but besides that the rest of her discography is lowkey thriving

Popster for Sale 44,865
On 1/3/2023 at 12:22 PM, Gagacharts said:

Spotify daily artists:

#21 (-3) Rihanna

#22 (-2) Ariana Grande

#28 (-4) Dua Lipa

#29 (+2) Lady Gaga *Omg, Gaga is slaying. Todays update is really good.

#38 (-4) Doja Cat

Hopefully she surpasses Dua again :pray:

The streaming elixir :giveup:

On 1/3/2023 at 6:10 AM, dwuwpartii said:

IT IS OVER

But seriously I think the public has moved on, I see the sped up version everywhere and the tiktokers and instagrammers are NOT here for the old version they want the sped up or nothing. BM will stabilise in the low 300k in the coming weeks.

But once again the laziness of not putting a sped up version when every other artist is doing it is the reason for the downfall.

Monster, DWUW, DIC, Sour Candy, ARUTW and now this!!

I am sad and will probably will never visit this forum ever again. Bye!

:laughga::laughga::laughga:

On 1/3/2023 at 8:50 AM, GraceRandolph said:

There is no connection with the audience if the music doesn't reach them, and that only happens through promotion.

• thanks 1