Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

On 1/3/2023 at 4:25 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Bobby is a good manager and we should stop dragging him tbh. He brings mang gigs to her and doesn't push her to do anything if she does not feel like doing it, it was interscope & gaga’s decision to not promote chromatica further on bc GP was not responding to their effort we cant blame Bobby & her recent music not going great has only to do with her not Bobby or promotion bc good music finds its own way without any big promo (e.g bloody mary, die for you etc) so she just needs to step in that Studio Whenever she has inspiration and is willing to put hard work in music bc i feel like she is not passionate about music that often her main goal is acting now, so less gimmicks & great quality is the expectations from her next musical adventure whenever it comes period.

Not you blaming her manager/label/team laziness and uselessness on her. The music industry is about who best promotes their music, an album with only two singles will never have the same impact as another that had four or more singles, Gaga's greatest eras are precisely the time when she didn't end the album campaign in the second single as has been the case on her last three studio albums.

And let's not talk about quality here because that's relative and we all know that if Beyoncé or Taylor had released Chromatica, it would have scored a +90 on metacritic instead of a 79.

• thanks 2

The Popster 124
On 1/3/2023 at 4:20 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

-38 in the US LOL…..

On 1/3/2023 at 4:17 PM, BloodyOreo said:

33 (-2) Bloody Mary 2,086,404

BOMBED
FLOPPED
PANNED
IGNORED
YUCKED
PUKED
THREW UPED

A Popster Is Born 10,127
On 1/3/2023 at 7:58 AM, BloodyOreo said:

y'all are getting on my nerves with these comments every day while an album track shapes up to be a top 20/10 hit in major markets around the world

Angry White Woman GIFs | Tenor

I mean, it's not like you never made these comments :katy:

• lol 3

A Popster Is Born 16,845
On 1/3/2023 at 7:05 PM, The_Archer said:

Break my Soul #12 (re entry) 2,713,460

Omg what happened?

U couldnt be more obvious

The Popster 124

IT IS OVER

But seriously I think the public has moved on, I see the sped up version everywhere and the tiktokers and instagrammers are NOT here for the old version they want the sped up or nothing. BM will stabilise in the low 300k in the coming weeks.

But once again the laziness of not putting a sped up version when every other artist is doing it is the reason for the downfall.

Monster, DWUW, DIC, Sour Candy, ARUTW and now this!!

I am sad and will probably will never visit this forum ever again. Bye!

Pop-a-911-ster 28,980
x3

I'm quitting this cult forum after this flop called Bloody Mary. No need to watch irrelevant updates of IAW smashing while HMH and Bloody Mary are flopping like this. 

Bye ratslugs. I'm quitting 

• sad 1
  • lol 7

On 1/3/2023 at 2:12 PM, little legend said:

I'm quitting this cult forum after this flop called Bloody Mary. No need to watch irrelevant updates of IAW smashing while HMH and Bloody Mary are flopping like this. 

Bye ratslugs. I'm quitting 

they barely got a 2nd hit in their entire career. let it go Gaga have like 15-20 of them :dead:

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,828

The fact that they didn’t upload neither a OG lyric video nor visualizer nor a speed up version is frankly unbeliveable even coming from Ms. Nespresso himself :applause:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 11

A Popster Is Born 10,612

Positive side : it's still pushing +2M updates out of just no effort and care from her bad label and bad manager.

That said I'm very negative about what's next coming with new music. People around her just can't handle anything music related. She deserves better.

• thanks 1