Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Some of Gaga’s songs sound so crunchy with Dolby Atmos. Like, they really tried to make them sound “deeper” but the OGs outsold. Love Game especially is horrendous :enigma:

Granted, it’s obviously a DA thing.

Edited by 0606060

Popster to Popster 4,488
On 1/2/2023 at 9:27 PM, 0606060 said:

Some of Gaga’s songs sound so crunchy with Dolby Atmos. Like, they really tried to make them sound “deeper” but the OGs outsold. Love Game especially is horrendous :enigma:

Granted, it’s obviously a DA thing.

I can't even listen to BTW (song) on DA. All I hear are the background vocals in the verses. The layers are awful. 

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,621

Wow just listened to The Fame for the first time in months and realized how much I underrate this album. Amazing tbh. So fresh and fun filled and ironic at the same time. Sometimes it's just what you need. 

Even though LG has matured as an artist and we'll probably never get anything like it again, I'm glad this album exists. :romance:

• paws up 11
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 1/3/2023 at 12:54 AM, Doncho said:

We love you BenG but yes, sometimes certain graphs seem a little too much (like IAW or any other one that isnt about Gaga). But this is a chart thread and you are free to post them. If someone doesnt like them they can just ignore them.

:prideheart:

This plus I’m always missing ROM’s graphs for example. Other than that I kinda enjoy them too although I like the numbers he’s posting with percentage changes much more. 
:dragon:

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 1/3/2023 at 6:42 AM, derpmonster said:

Wow just listened to The Fame for the first time in months and realized how much I underrate this album. Amazing tbh. So fresh and fun filled and ironic at the same time. Sometimes it's just what you need. 

Even though LG has matured as an artist and we'll probably never get anything like it again, I'm glad this album exists. :romance:

I have so many memories attached to this album. Such fun times and seeing Gaga on the rise and being everywhere. 
:love:

• love 8

Popster to Popster 3,084

Deezer France:
#44 (+47) Bloody Mary
#93 (RE) Shallow

nene-leakes-nene.gif

Edit: Other songs also had a big increase.

27    +43    Favé - Urus
28    +45    Dertay - Ma Came
29    +42    Lomepal - À peu près
35    +54    Damso - Coeur De Pirate
37    +57    Nour - Premier amour
41    +41    Oliver Tree - Miss You
44    +47    Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary
49    +31    Imagine Dragons - Sharks
50    +31    Imagine Dragons - Bones
56    +31    Camila Cabello - Bam Bam (feat. Ed Sheeran)

Edited by kékette
  • paws up 9
  • yaas, gaga 2
  • love 1

ARTPOPster 1,621
On 1/2/2023 at 10:09 PM, kékette said:

Deezer France:
#44 (+47) Bloody Mary

Wow France really loves her... 

I thought they'd actually dislike her because of how terrible her French pronunciation is :laughga: Guess they just have taste that overrides everything else :jailga:

A Popster Is Born 17,951
On 1/3/2023 at 1:49 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Cant find new videos (with huge likes) using Applause sound om TikTok, is if over?:wtfga:

These are the most “relevant” of the last 24 hrs :banana:

Spoiler

Edited by OliverDespechao

A Popster Is Born 17,951
On 1/3/2023 at 1:49 AM, Ayobabylon said:

Cant find new videos (with huge likes) using Applause sound om TikTok, is if over?:wtfga:

:ohhh: 1-2 days ago 

Spoiler

Etc

Edited by OliverDespechao

A Popster Is Born 10,621
On 1/2/2023 at 7:18 PM, Andreu said:

joanne really tanked huh

Fame Romance

Outside of this fanbase I highly doubt anybody remembers this album tbh. As much as I love Chromatica, it's following the same road.

We need her next album to be more impactful. But with Bobby Campbell as a manager she can have the best music released in her career it won't go anywhere.

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 18,435
On 1/3/2023 at 8:05 AM, monketsharona said:

Outside of this fanbase I highly doubt anybody remembers this album tbh. As much as I love Chromatica, it's following the same road.

We need her next album to be more impactful. But with Bobby Campbell as a manager she can have the best music released in her career it won't go anywhere.

With Chromatica they were really unfortunate tbh. Sure, the album was always going to be frontloaded but multiple high profile ROM performances planned and Sour Candy Coachella performance with BLACKPINK (along with a mv) would def push the album much more, especially on streaming.

I don’t think she’s going to have a huge impactful album like in the past because music landscape has changed, she changed as well and imo it’s kinda depending on many aspects, not only on her team’s abilites, for her to have „an impactful album” again. 

Popster to Popster 4,131
On 1/3/2023 at 12:35 PM, monketsharona said:

We need her next album to be more impactful. But with Bobby Campbell as a manager she can have the best music released in her career it won't go anywhere

Bobby is a good manager and we should stop dragging him tbh. He brings mang gigs to her and doesn't push her to do anything if she does not feel like doing it, it was interscope & gaga’s decision to not promote chromatica further on bc GP was not responding to their effort we cant blame Bobby & her recent music not going great has only to do with her not Bobby or promotion bc good music finds its own way without any big promo (e.g bloody mary, die for you etc) so she just needs to step in that Studio Whenever she has inspiration and is willing to put hard work in music bc i feel like she is not passionate about music that often her main goal is acting now, so less gimmicks & great quality is the expectations from her next musical adventure whenever it comes period.

A Popster Is Born 13,412
On 1/3/2023 at 12:35 PM, monketsharona said:

Literally everyone knows the song Million Reasons though. 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1