Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

I also don't understand why are we still getting updates of some songs that peaked ages ago, but then again, if it makes miss BenG happy, I don't see a reason why would anyone be bothered by them. Just keep scrolling guys :billie:

• thanks 3

On 1/3/2023 at 3:20 AM, gagajandro25 said:

Meanwhile it’s been like 30 hours since I signed up for ATRL and my account has still not been approved. They have so many mods that have been active. I wonder who has to approve it? I want to join the girlies and defend Gar :crying:

It might actually take months :icant: so buckle up

• shook 1

On 1/2/2023 at 6:20 PM, Delusional said:

It’s 2022…

1. Why are fans still acting like this? 

2. Why are celebs still acting like this?  

awful from both parties

Idk why but the way he tossed the phone is making me chuckle

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 26,571

@BenG's graphs are on topic and more relevant than half the sh!t we post here (I'm guilty as well on this many times). :excuseme:

It's a nice visual representation of how fast, slow a climb or decrease it. Some complainers have never even posted a single chart fact in the past month or so

• paws up 5
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 16,849
On 1/3/2023 at 7:20 AM, Delusional said:

It’s 2022…

1. Why are fans still acting like this? 

2. Why are celebs still acting like this?  

awful from both parties

I'd be Team Bad Bunny if the fan was disrespectful but from that clip she was actually decent, not aggressive or crazy type.. so yeah, what's wrong with BB?

But we dont know the full context here so

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 17,951
On 1/2/2023 at 9:58 PM, BloodyOreo said:

The trend features the "Applause Applause Applause" part and  those actual lyrics plastered on top of the edit so that might partially explain the flop shazam numbers 

Atrl liddos really jinxed it:dead::rip:... I mean, they made these two threads (in one day) when Apple Sauce did 263k on spotify :banana::banana:
"A NYE anthem"  PLEASEEEE Black-woman-sliding-off-sofa-GIF-Tiffany-Pollard-source-unknown.gif 

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/424883-applause-is-shaping-to-be-a-nye-anthem-surprise/ 

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/424977-applause-debuts-its-highest-streaming-day-on-spotify/

• lol 2

The Avatar sound track sold less units than ASIB did this week according to Billboard's Soundtrack chart :dead:

22 19 220 A Star Is Born (Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper) - Soundtrack ( 1 )
23 NEW 1 Avatar: The Way Of Water - Soundtrack ( 23 )

• lol 16

On 1/2/2023 at 10:14 PM, 0606060 said:

Not y’all arguing about graphs 

Now that Nose isn’t flopping everyone is bored and wants to start sh!t. Lemme start praying BM gets below 1m stream next week :ohhh:

God doesn't hear motherf-ers' prayers, Bloody Mary will stay above 2M.

On 1/2/2023 at 10:25 PM, Dean ARTchester said:

@BenG's graphs are on topic and more relevant than half the sh!t we post here (I'm guilty as well on this many times). :excuseme:

It's a nice visual representation of how fast, slow a climb or decrease it. Some complainers have never even posted a single chart fact in the past month or so

I post sh!t about charts here every day, interesting stuff, and I, like every other user here except one, post data in a simple way without having to pollute the thread with ten graphs every single day.

That user is tracking songs whose artists don't even have fans on this forum plus some of those songs will be a year old in a few months, it doesn't make any sense, pointless sh!t.