Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 12,801
On 12/31/2022 at 11:30 AM, Ms I am a local said:

Of course Lana debuted with good numbers, she's Lana Del Rey. But it quickly dropped in consumption from the Spotify charts.

What I mean is that you would think that, because she gained quite a few trends on TikTok lately, she would have it easier to catch one for her latest releases or, at least, have some kind of longevity in terms of consumption. I'm not talking about doing 3M streams daily, I'm talking about stability in consumption, arguably the best thing a song can aspire to have.

I would actually say the strength of old catalogue rn is making it very hard for the 00’s Debut girls not to just look like legacy acts. If you’re not collabing or relying on TikTok for the rollout instantly, it will end up below your first album single streams :delulu_bird:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835

CUFF IT being plastered everywhere and stopped free-falling on US Radio, her team knew what they're doing to get that top10.. Gaga's team can't relate :katy:

• paws up 1
  • love 1

On 12/31/2022 at 5:14 PM, Swallow said:

But for the Hot 100 we need radio support for top 50.

Hot100 is weak right now, there are like 50+ Christmas and SZA album track that will leave next week. To top it off Christmas songs have pushed lot of hits to recurrent status.

Bloody Mary do have a chance for top 50 even with it current radio support. Unless there is a rule where recurrent songs like I Ain't Worried, Vegas, About Damn Time and others can all come back, then it is not touching Top 50. 

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 16,835
Popster for Sale 44,583

Also finding more recent videos than ever, the Applause trend is still growing it seems. The way this trend would've been huge for us a month ago but now that BM is slaying no one cares but me :icant:

Edited by BloodyOreo
  • paws up 6
  • hugs 1
  • lol 3
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 1

On 12/31/2022 at 12:40 PM, Matteo Remondi said:

Poker Face

Apple Music:

#56 North Macedonia (+25)

#86 New Zealand (NE)

#93 Serbia (NE)