Stats4LG

AM AUS:

98(NE) Poker Face

AM AUS(POP)

41. Poker Face
85. Just Dance
107. Bloody Mary
148. Rain On Me

Effects of NY for PF and JD are kicking in some countries. 

Edited by zoldyck
  • paws up 10
  • shook 1
  • yaas, gaga 8
  • love 2

On 12/31/2022 at 11:58 AM, monketsharona said:

I honestly don't think people getting interest in her 2008-2011 music is the sign LG7 will be successful. 

Yeah, like look at Lana del Rey. Her catalogue has experienced a big boost because of TikTok trends, yet her latest single hasn't made as much noise as her trends.

The positive thing about this I think is that Gaga seems to be a more appreciated artist, which could lead to more attention to her new singles in forms of trends if they click with this audience.

• paws up 2
  • hugs 1

Poker Face seemed to be having bigger impact than JD and BR on AM.

ROM too, since it was mostly N/A before boost.

JD is also having good boost.

Boost for BR seemed to be smallest so far.

Edited by zoldyck
  • yaas, gaga 1

On 12/31/2022 at 1:07 PM, Ms I am a local said:

Yeah, like look at Lana del Rey. Her catalogue has experienced a big boost because of TikTok trends, yet her latest single hasn't made as much noise as her trends.

The positive thing about this I think is that Gaga seems to be a more appreciated artist, which could lead to more attention to her new singles in forms of trends if they click with this audience.

Lana's latest single debuted with great numbers without any serious playlisting. 

Gaga and Lana are two different artists and only one of them can debut at the top of TTH and with radio deals lol

On 12/31/2022 at 12:00 PM, Instant said:

How else do you measure a hype for a next record then? Isn't it logical that a whole new audience that discovered Gaga's old music would also be looking forward to her new stuff? 

Lana Del Rey had like 10 super viral songs on TikTok at the same time, and yet her new single made no noise. She is still outstreaming Gaga daily. So sweetie I dont think your theory is right :laughga:

Edit : I see someone already made this point. Not the "they are not the same artists!!11" excuse :eyega:

Edited by Swallow

On 12/31/2022 at 12:01 PM, FRANZGA said:

sonically wise yes.. but HYPE Wise? i disagree, the GP thinks Bloody Mary is a new song... GAGA Hype is real :giveup:

let's just hope for a great LEAD Single that will not ruin the hype

Hype is real now. But will it be in + 2 years with bothing new being released in 5 years ?

• paws up 1

On 12/31/2022 at 2:06 PM, zoldyck said:

AM AUS:

98(NE) Poker Face

AM AUS(POP)

41. Poker Face
85. Just Dance
107. Bloody Mary
148. Rain On Me

Effects of NY for PF and JD are kicking in some countries. 

AM US(POP)

75. Bloody Mary
92. Poker Face
134. Bad Romance
143. Just Dance
194. Rain On Me

AM UK(POP)

34. Bloody Mary
88. Just Dance
168. Poker Face
178. Bad Romance
188. Rain On Me

she is coming :giveup:

i hope this will help BM to get a new peak this week around the world

On 12/31/2022 at 1:12 PM, Swallow said:

Lana Del Rey had like 10 super viral songs on TikTok at the same time, and yet her new single made no noise. She is still outstreaming Gaga daily. So sweetie I dont think your theory is right :laughga:

Edit : I see someone already made this point. Not the "they are not the same artists!!11" excuse :eyega:

I mean, you as a Ludmila Cartello probably don't know much about having hype for future releases, but Lana's music never makes noise until suicidal teens discover them later and start mass streaming, hence why she is in top 10 daily streamed female artists just like Gaga unlike certain collab-dependent artists :bigbird:

• lol 3