Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Last night I was sent a video of my <2 year old godkid dancing to Poker Face, because his mom remembered my Lady Gaga "phase" back in college

dean winchester spn GIF

On 12/31/2022 at 1:13 AM, OliverDespechao said:

Ah this is what I meant by being happy with Judas' resurgence in the long-term. Even though it looks like it peaked already in the current trend, just knowing more people and younger people (not necessarily the same) are aware of the song and the fantastic music video is such a nice feeling. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

N1cT.gif

1a325d41308411f58058499fedd4d214.gif

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1
  • yaas, gaga 1
  • love 6

Pop-a-911-ster 28,995
x3

Imagine the numbers if the lead singles from her last two studio albums were at least decent hits and not forgotten mess that no one wants to hear them again ( I'm talking about Stupid Love and Perfect Illusion that receive abysmal recurrent streams) ( at least perfect Illusion is a hidden gem :oscar:)

• sad 7

The Popster 124
On 12/31/2022 at 4:02 PM, little legend said:

Imagine the numbers if the lead singles from her last two studio albums were at least decent hits and not forgotten mess that no one wants to hear them again ( I'm talking about Stupid Love and Perfect Illusion that receive abysmal recurrent streams) ( at least perfect Illusion is a hidden gem :oscar:)

Both songs are a STRONG contender for the worst song of the album. Why does she do it? UGHHHH

• paws up 1

On 12/31/2022 at 1:32 PM, little legend said:

her streams are truly amazing when you think about it even tho 2 terrible flop lead singles + removed 2nd single dwuw :dead:

she would be doing 14-15M with actual hit lead singles + dwuw

• sad 4