Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 44,661
On 12/30/2022 at 5:09 PM, chartgaga said:

that's the narrative they are pushing I think?

kellyclarkson.thumb.gif.f7abb83bdb4b6d4e

It was a genuine question though actually :icant:

the only thing I know about the recording process of Anti is that she stole a SZA song :mess:

• lol 5

Pop-a-911-ster 30,371
On 12/30/2022 at 6:06 PM, BloodyOreo said:

she did writing and producing for Anti? 

meh

She was surely much more involved than with other albums and it had a clear focus unlike most of her previous records, though

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 17,900
On 12/30/2022 at 2:16 PM, Andreu said:

meh

She was surely much more involved than with other albums and it had a clear focus unlike most of her previous records, though

B11 tease :icant: :icant: :icant: :icant: :icant: :icant:

Edited by OliverDespechao
  • lol 1

Don't know if any Dutchie has already shared this, so if so I'm sorry :kiss:

This year Gaga has 5 songs charting inside the Top 2000. It's a yearly list from Radio 2 in The Netherlands where people can vote for their favorite songs of all time. It's voters are mostly older white men :katy: but the last couple of years more and more younger people are voting and the list becomes more diverse! https://www.nporadio2.nl/top2000

49 - Shallow (-11) peak 37 (2020) 

200 - ARUTW (-10) peak 184 (2020)

1038 - Born This Way (+227) NEW PEAK!

1142 - Bad Romance (+252) peak 676 (2011)

1475 - Poker Face (+289) peak 704 (2011)

Other songs that have charted but are (sadly) not on the list anymore: Paparazzi (peak 1281) & Alejandro (peak 981).

Edited by Dadru
  • paws up 8
  • yaas, gaga 3
  • love 2

On 12/30/2022 at 6:12 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Gags needs to executive produce LG7 :excuseme:

Honestly I don't see her doing this. Even if she's co-producing most of her songs, I don't feel like Lady Gaga is feeling totally comfortable in producing music / instrumentals. She loves collaborating with producers. 

She's much more into writing and composing. 

That said I'm still very curious to see who are the people she'll pick working with on next record. I'm sure it'll be her next focus once Joker 2 will be done filming. 

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 11,830
On 12/30/2022 at 2:02 PM, BloodyOreo said:

Wouldn't surprise me if she's only doing it to get Fenty ads on the superbowl

Remainds me of the Poker Face singer everytime she posts on instagram :disappointed:

• sad 1
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,101
On 12/30/2022 at 12:24 PM, monketsharona said:

Honestly I don't see her doing this. Even if she's co-producing most of her songs, I don't feel like Lady Gaga is feeling totally comfortable in producing music / instrumentals. She loves collaborating with producers. 

She's much more into writing and composing. 

That said I'm still very curious to see who are the That said I'm still very curious to see who are the people she'll pick working with on next record. people she'll pick working with on next record. I'm sure it'll be her next focus once Joker 2 will be done filming. 

Same, tbh. She needs a good producer. I think she still hasn't found someone like RedOne that can elevate her songs in the studio like he could. I like BloopPop. He's okay, i guess. But I hope she steps it up for LG7. Find someone new please. 🙏

#JusticeForAllChromaticaDemoVersions

• paws up 3

On 12/30/2022 at 6:33 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Same, tbh. She needs a good producer. I think she still hasn't found someone like RedOne that can elevate her songs in the studio like he could. I like BloopPop. He's okay, i guess. But I hope she steps it up for LG7. Find someone new please. 🙏

#JusticeForAllChromaticaDemoVersions

I'm rooting for either her going with only all new producers or her going back to her past producers from TFM and BTW when the chemistry with collaborators was the best she ever had. We know RedOne, DJWS and Garibay are totally open for making more music with her.

I'm fine either way tbh. 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 12/31/2022 at 1:16 AM, Andreu said:

meh

Wait.. not ANTI being another collection of songs from other artists :icant:

The NAVIES convinced me that it was a passion project with heavy Rihanna involvement from producing to writing :icant:

Edited by FRANZGA
  • lol 2

Popster to Popster 3,101
On 12/30/2022 at 12:36 PM, monketsharona said:

I'm rooting for either her going with only all new producers or her going back to her past producers from TFM and BTW when the chemistry with collaborators was the best she ever had. We know RedOne, DJWS and Garibay are totally open for making more music with her.

I'm fine either way tbh. 

When it's Tony Bennett's son. :katy:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,101
On 12/30/2022 at 12:46 PM, house of flop said:

How many excuses you monsters make up to say that she is simply unable to do everything and she hires ghostwriters

Give my Queen a piano and she will write a hit. It's what she does. But yes, it takes a good producer to translate that to a mass pop audience. Not every main pop girl can rely on 80 co-writers or Jack Antonoff for hits. What controversial about that? 

• lol 1