Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 44,874
On 12/30/2022 at 4:15 PM, Stats4LG said:

Spotify Weekly Top Albums Global

• #58: Born This Way (-11) (#36 w/o Christmas albums)
  • #71: Top Gun: Maverick OST (+2)
  • #76: The Fame Monster Deluxe (-4)
  • #187: The Fame (-10)

ASIB re-entering next week and back to 5 albums charting :legend:

On 12/30/2022 at 12:53 PM, Imtired1616 said:

Yeah, but how many record companies and managers can do all that with zero help from the actual artist? :laughga:  Like, we all know she is focused on Joker 2 and that's what she's focused on right now. The other stuff? Non existent. It's not a priority. So it's Gaga fault too, when we complain about the effort needed to push things like BM harder.

That's bullshit, an artist's record company and team can make moves on their own, that's their job, that's what they're paid for, Gaga has nothing to do with that.

A Popster Is Born 16,849
On 12/31/2022 at 12:11 AM, Arturo said:

The random Maluma lashings had me cackling :rip:

Lemme stream Hawái

that SONG is UNPARALLELED  :giveup:

It's making me emotional and cry in the corner while swaying my hips even tho i dont know the words :giveup:

On 12/30/2022 at 8:17 AM, FRANZGA said:

that SONG is UNPARALLELED  :giveup:

It's making me emotional and cry in the corner while swaying my hips even tho i dont know the words :giveup:

The way Weekdy ruined it with his remix

A Popster Is Born 16,849
On 12/31/2022 at 12:19 AM, OliverDespechao said:

this is the viral:bigbird:

etc

this is not even interesting.. HIVES should let the SINGLE LADIES DANCE trend again.. that was iconic

Popster to Popster 3,194
On 12/30/2022 at 11:17 AM, LockUpTheElderly said:

That's bullshit, an artist's record company and team can make moves on their own, that's their job, that's what they're paid for, Gaga has nothing to do with that.

What haven't they done with BM that you think they could have? They don't control playlists and a MV doesn't just happen in a week or two (same with remixes). I'm not sure they could do much more to help it. Official sped up version maybe?

Gaga has only acknowledged it twice, with a tweet and a Haus Labs TikTok. She could have done more to push the song if she wanted to. I don't think she does. That's the point. And good for her. She prob shouldn't. What's a week or 2 of charting on the Hot 100 when you're getting paid 10 mil for your next movie and you oversee a successful beauty brand making bank.  :oops:

• paws up 1

On 12/30/2022 at 1:33 PM, Imtired1616 said:

What haven't they done with BM that you think they could have? They don't control playlists and a MV doesn't just happen in a week or two (same with remixes). I'm not sure they could do much more to help it. Official sped up version maybe?

Gaga has only acknowledged it twice, with a tweet and a Haus Labs TikTok. She could have done more to push the song if she wanted to. I don't think she does. That's the point. And good for her. She prob shouldn't. What's a week or 2 of charting on the Hot 100 when you're getting paid 10 mil for your next movie and you oversee a successful beauty brand making bank.  :oops:

What's the part of "that's her label and team's job" that you don't understand yet? Or do you think an artist needs to give the OK to every move their label or team makes? 

She pays them to do this, otherwise she would be promoting her music herself and wouldn't need a whole label and team to do it.

Popster for Sale 44,874
On 12/30/2022 at 5:05 PM, Delusional said:

She wants to imo but is too lazy 

after her fans praised her and labelled her such an AMAZING and VISIONARY ARTIST for ANTI, I fear she can’t be bothered doing all that writing producing crap again and just wants to sing other people’s songs as she used to because it’s easier. Can’t do that in todays day and age I fear cos you will get dragged

she did writing and producing for Anti?