Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

A Popster Is Born 14,832
On 12/29/2022 at 9:29 PM, Arturo said:

Getting money from the music you make is greedy?

yup, it's like ppl actively wanna forget that music is an industry and musicians are businesspeople :bebe:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,832
On 12/29/2022 at 9:33 PM, 0606060 said:

Re-releasing music you already made money on with slight deviations just to make more money is greedy, yes :oops:

Quoting your tweet: Her take-home pay of $65.8 million came from owning half of her catalog, in addition to her sales and streaming income.

She owns, apart from Taylor's Versions, folklore, evermore and Midnights, but whatever floats your OTSH behaviour ma'am :oops:

On 12/29/2022 at 3:38 PM, danwasd said:

Quoting your tweet: Her take-home pay of $65.8 million came from owning half of her catalog, in addition to her sales and streaming income.

She owns, apart from Taylor's Versions, folklore, evermore and Midnights, but whatever floats your OTSH behaviour ma'am :oops:

Ok but the tweet is talking about 2021, before MIDnight release. And I'd assume folklore/evermore made most of their money in the year they were released too but idk

Taylor would prob agree with my assessment of her anyways so it's really not that serious :arguega: I'll stream her best album Reputation and we can makeup :icant:

A Popster Is Born 11,580
On 12/29/2022 at 8:53 PM, DonnieDarko said:

@PanPikus @CherryPie I don’t see the sped up version on Top 50 Poland. Where is it?

#150 today, rising everyday 

On 12/29/2022 at 9:09 PM, gagajandro25 said:

Apparently this sped up version of Bloody Mary was uploaded by Universal Music to Spotify, and not just some random person uploading it. Gaga’s not even credited :giveup:

Where is this information coming from? 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

On 12/29/2022 at 3:50 PM, BloodyOreo said:

this one is kinda doing numbers

almost 200k likes in 5 hours 

When it goes viral viral and we have to switch the pic at the top of Jenny Ortega to Scarlet witch or sumn

:icant:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,872
On 12/29/2022 at 8:52 PM, 0606060 said:

When it goes viral viral and we have to switch the pic at the top of Jenny Ortega to Scarlet witch or sumn

:icant:

nah Bloody Mary was a lightning in the bottle moment 

would love to see this pull a Judas it is the better song so I have faith in it 

She'll have other songs getting attention on TikTok, but let's not pretend we'll get another Gaga song getting +2M daily streams for months in two weeks. 

At this point they need to milk Bloody Mary because let's be honesty that trend is not something that will happen again anytime soon. 

Edited by monketsharona
  • paws up 1
  • thanks 4

Popster This Way 900
On 12/29/2022 at 3:49 PM, PanPikus said:

#150 today, rising everyday 

Where is this information coming from? 

I'm curious too. The fact that it doesnt even have cover art makes me skeptical. Could it be that someone uploaded it in a way to make it look official so it doesnt get taken down?

If Bloody Mary doesn't get any playlist pushes tomorrow it will be confirmed that she has the worst crew and label in the world, there's no better day to get the song on playlists like tomorrow. Christmas is over and the song would hit a one-two punch with the year-end boost.

• thanks 1

Popster This Way 900
On 12/29/2022 at 4:14 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

If Bloody Mary doesn't get any playlist pushes tomorrow it will be confirmed that she has the worst crew and label in the world, there's no better day to get the song on playlists like tomorrow. Christmas is over and the song would hit a one-two punch with the year-end boost.

Oh goodness, its not that bad. Gaga's probably in the best place in her career in over a decade thanks in part to her team. I wish her label was more pro-active, but its not the end of the world if Bloody Mary doesnt become RUTH 2.0.

• thanks 9

Popster to Popster 4,420
On 12/29/2022 at 4:14 PM, LockUpTheElderly said:

jesus christ, the meltdown, it's getting 2m/day, you'd think we'd be happy with that :toofunny:

On 12/29/2022 at 9:20 AM, Leptine said:

One does not exclude the other.

Yes, it does, as Gaga's team doesn't care about playlists and would only release an expensive edition on the anniversary of one of her albums, and that doesn't have any impact on an album on streaming platforms.

On 12/29/2022 at 6:18 PM, Ethel said:

Oh goodness, its not that bad. Gaga's probably in the best place in her career in over a decade thanks in part to her team. I wish her label was more pro-active, but its not the end of the world if Bloody Mary doesnt become RUTH 2.0.

On 12/29/2022 at 6:21 PM, WildAmerican said:

jesus christ, the meltdown, it's getting 2m/day, you'd think we'd be happy with that :toofunny:

We will continue with opposing opinions, I don't care if y'all settle for crumbs, the song has the potential to pull 3x the numbers it's doing right now with the right push.