Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 12/29/2022 at 1:31 PM, Delusional said:

Fearless (Stolen Version) is #1 in Greece??? :rip:

This Greek album pure sales chart is completely irrelevant, like ARTPOP, Joanne or even Taylor’s debut chart from time to time :rip:

On 12/29/2022 at 1:33 PM, Andreu said:

not non-single

This song is on TTH it just doesn’t have radio which is completely unrelated to streams 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,613

No shade, but it's been weeks that I'm wondering since when SZA has became this big?

I've always thought she was a niche R&B artist like Jhene Aiko or one of those Pitchfork kind of artist popular only with certain music forum people, I honestly can't name a song of her.

On 12/29/2022 at 7:18 AM, Leptine said:

I'm so ready for the meltdowns both in here and ATRL base when BM is not gonna been added on TTH :mess:

nene-leakes-nene-leakes-run.gif

Honestly though… Idk what’s worse people complaining about that or the ones saying it’s over cause it didn’t jump to #1 on Global Spotify 2 days after Christmas :laughga:

Popster for Sale 57,181
On 12/29/2022 at 1:45 PM, Leptine said:

No shade, but it's been weeks that I'm wondering since when SZA has became this big?

I've always thought she was a niche R&B artist like Jhene Aiko or one of those Pitchfork kind of artist popular only with certain music forum people, I honestly can't name a song of her.

Her debut album has charted non-stop for 5 years in the US and sold almost 4M

She’s not niche at all in the US and is known in the anglosphere in general 

Her 2021 song Good Days from this album is 3xPlatinum, Love Galore and The Weekend 6 and 5x Platinum

All The Stars and Kiss Me More were global hits 

Edited by Fame Romance
  • paws up 2
  • love 2

Popster to Popster 3,098
On 12/29/2022 at 4:58 AM, Gagacharts said:

"ARTPOP" on Spotify:

• Album - 963.937.678 (+402.272)
  • Remixes - 34.180.235 (+29.132)

Total - 998.117.913 (+431.404)

We're going to get to celebrate a billion a few times, aren't we. :enigma:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,613
On 12/29/2022 at 1:50 PM, Fame Romance said:

Her debut album has charted non-stop for 5 years in the US and sold almost 4M

She’s not niche at all in the US and is known in the anglosphere in general 

Her 2021 song Good Days from this album is 3xPlatinum, Love Galore and The Weekend 6 and 5x Platinum

All The Stars and Kiss Me More were global hits 

Those are in fact the only two songs of her I know but I've always thought it was Doja and kendrick merit in first, maybe because in my country she's totally a not factor, I've always thought she was a more acclaimed Tinashe, like H.E.R.

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 16,835
On 12/29/2022 at 8:45 PM, Leptine said:

Really?? I think she basically brought Rnb back to the top after CTRL

She's not as big outside of US obviously but CTRL Era was a PHENOMENON in rnb sphere

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,829
On 12/29/2022 at 8:02 AM, Andreu said:

Not John Wayne and Joanne (s) pushing gold omgggg 

It'll take a million years tho

200.gif

Probably like 7 years to get there and then another 7 for Interscope to certify it :icant:

A Popster Is Born 11,536
On 12/29/2022 at 1:20 PM, Leptine said:

One does not exclude the other.

We would understand if the cash grab was used for playlisting. But what we get is a cash grab form them and nothing in exchange :katy_pie:

Popster to Popster 4,613
On 12/29/2022 at 2:09 PM, FRANZGA said:

Really?? I think she basically brought Rnb back to the top after CTRL

She's not as big outside of US obviously but CTRL Era was a PHENOMENON in rnb sphere

I guess that the Beyoncé media propaganda is really working in making believe people that she's the only huge female rnb artist :icant:

Althought I also admit I never really cared about checking SZA music, since on ATRL they often posted her homophobic tweets for a period and because of that I never cared to check her music.

• paws up 1