Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

ARTPOPster 1,621
On 12/24/2022 at 10:10 PM, monketsharona said:

Christmas night is finally gone. One more day, guys ! We can make it :oscar:

I predict this next update will be the peak for Christmas music. Two reasons:

• In the US, Eve is much more of a deal than Day. People wake up, open presents, go to church if they're into that, and move on like Christmas is over. I predict fewer streams on the 25th for Christmas music.
  • The 25th will in fact have already passed in most of the world when we get the update, so the next update after that will include the 26th from most countries which will obviously see a big decline in Christmas streams. 
  • paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,995
x3

Ok, I am also mad that all these views aren't officially counting. 

But can we appreciate that Bloody Mary is actually smashing? It's not just a hit, but at this point it behaves like a super smash hit. Which else song gets 8m views daily on YouTube without even having a music video :giveup: 

We can officially say that Bloody Mary ain't gonna slow down soon and that it's a certified smash hit:giveup:

Edited by little legend
  • paws up 1
  • love 1

Popster to Popster 3,081
On 12/25/2022 at 2:59 AM, Fame Romance said:

Does this rule apply for Bloody Mary tho? 

Million Reasons was certified Platinum recently when it was released under the old certification thresholds

Or is the rule for pre-2016 songs when streaming started being included?

Taylor had 1989 and Red revive a cert in 2019, maybe they go case-by-case in those cases

Yes.

On 12/25/2022 at 2:01 AM, Leptine said:

Nobody has questioned its current status or streams that have nothing to do with my argument and opinion that is about the future of the song and I used an article that is proving my point that report the sentiment of certain people over the song.

For the rest you should continue to reserve this entitled attitude to get OGHs on ATRL riled up since you're doing that there on purpose just for the sake of annoying people like you stated but then in here saying opposite things probably just for doing the same.

You have NO valid arguments for your statements about its future status. That is the whole point. Your wishes =/= reality 

We are in the CHARTS thread, where we talk actual numbers, you really thought someone would let this slide, when according to Billboard and every WW chart out there, every streaming service etc, this is AIWFCIY's biggest holiday season EVER? :billie:

YOU are clearly annoyed by the song, and that is your opinion, as you've said it. But you should know by now, when you are posting your opinions on a public forum that is meants for discussions, its quite likely someone will respond with maybe a different opinion based on actual facts, so there is no need to be all riled up about this.

Merry Christmas! :gagatree:

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 291

Bloody Mary's stability in 2022/going on 2023 on the top global streaming charts is such a testament to the timelessness of BTW and a total slap in the face to those who erroneously called this album "dated"' 

Such a sonically interesting record. 

• paws up 5
  • yaas, gaga 4
  • love 5

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681

Gaga´s daily Spotify streams:

• 16.12: +12.484.112 
  • 17.12: +11.938.749
  • 18.12: +10.112.780
  • 19.12: +11.329.256
  • 20.12: +11.699.506
  • 21.12: +11.988.298