Charts Thread - Stream Bloody Mary and Applause (Make Em Touch Remix) 👏🙌

Stats4LG

The Christmas songs resurgence was interesting at first with the rise of streaming but now after some years it’s getting tiring. 

I also find weird how in the UK they don’t allow album bombs but these weeks BM has literally 30 Christmas songs above it. 

Edited by Thrasher
  • paws up 3

On 12/24/2022 at 2:23 PM, Replay said:

what has AIWFCIY to do with God pls, half of these Christmas sogns are sung by atheists nn.

Ppl singing christmas carols and traditional stuff is fine, this commercialized sh!t is cringe tho

The Grinch GIFs | Tenor

Wait u really open ur spotify and play christmas playlists?

Who cares if an atheist sang an Xmas song :toofunny: 

We are all listening the Xmas music because of the mood, the atmosphere.

Michael Buble Xmas album in the background during these days is a MUST! 

• paws up 1

On 12/24/2022 at 9:03 AM, Replay said:

What kind of ppl open spotify and play AIWFYIC

I play Xmas songs but I'm sick to death of AIWFYIC. I can maybe tolerate it once a year. Even so I only will play dedicated Xmas music like maybe 3 days out of the entire season.

3MLWfYP.gif

On 12/24/2022 at 2:18 PM, Leptine said:

Properly because Mariah had a big career with valid albums and songs that honestly from a side it's kind of sad that she is relegated to be relevant only for that Xmas song this month of the year and nothing else, including the promo she does, she has became a caricature of herself.

I'm saying this as sort of former fan, and I feel like the trick is not gonna last much, the song has became overplayed, I personally started to dislike it because of that in the last years, it's just a matter of time that audience will follow, this year already Brenda Lee was closed to dethroned her without even lifting a finger.

Gurl pls, if Gaga was in her shoes, you would be calling Xmas "Gaga's Xmas" :toofunny:

It won't last?  meanwhile the song AND her Xmas album are getting new peaks every Xmas season, including this one :rip:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 12/24/2022 at 2:30 PM, Swallow said:

Who cares if an atheist sang an Xmas song :toofunny: 

We are all listening the Xmas music because of the mood, the atmosphere.

Michael Buble Xmas album in the background during these days is a MUST! 

because u called him godless over not listening to some cringe a** tunes

• thanks 2

On 12/24/2022 at 8:51 AM, Swallow said:

And? 

The woman has an enormous career, the fact that she is still rulling an entire month each year is beyond great :applause:

Her legacy reduced to being a December Christmas fad it was bad for her :bebe:

On 12/24/2022 at 9:44 AM, gagajandro25 said:

Yikes Gaga’s TikTok went viral on twitter and people are dragging it to hell. Someone even quoted it and said it’s crazy that she’s giving her cheap makeup brand such negative publicity with 16K likes. :toofunny:

Deserved! 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,833
On 12/24/2022 at 2:44 PM, gagajandro25 said:

Yikes Gaga’s TikTok went viral on twitter and people are dragging it to hell. Someone even quoted it and said it’s crazy that she’s giving her cheap makeup brand such negative publicity with 16K likes. :toofunny:

They are not people but stans that already were pressed enough about her existence alone. People doesn't care about "dragging" an innocent video with Gaga singing and having fun with her makeup

• paws up 3
  • thanks 2
  • love 2

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 12/24/2022 at 2:45 PM, Replay said:

one that made no sense :excuseme: Christmas songs remain cringe

To you and some yeah,  to some others, clearly not. It’s ok. 

I don’t find anything cringey with playing christmas songs while preparing and eating a christmas dinner with my husband and our big Polish-Italian family. It’s just part of who we are and what we do on xmas.

Edited by DonnieDarko
  • love 1

A Popster Is Born 16,279
On 12/24/2022 at 2:53 PM, DonnieDarko said:

To you, to others clearly not. It’s ok. 

I don’t find anything cringey with playing christmas songs while preparing and eating a christmas dinner with my husband and our big Polish-Italian family. It’s just part of who we are and what we do on xmas.

I'm not talking about it being played in public or family gatherings

I stream Kelly Clarkson’s Christmas albums a couple times during the Christmas season because she has wonderful Christmas music…. also maybe some classics by people like Ella Fitzgerald but that’s about it. 

Christmas music can be beautiful 

Edited by shakespearesdaughter
  • paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 18,409
On 12/24/2022 at 2:54 PM, Replay said:

I'm not talking about it being played in public or family gatherings

So you think the songs are cringe but only when someone listens to them on their own? Or do you think the songs are cring all the time but it’s ok to listen to them while with family and during xmas? Am I getting this right? This is a legit question, lol. I’m confused.

Edited by DonnieDarko